This Page

has been moved to new address

A rather amazing portrait...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: A rather amazing portrait...

This Page

has been moved to new address

A rather amazing portrait...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: A rather amazing portrait...

Thursday, 24 May 2012

A rather amazing portrait...

{A portrait of me by the amazingly talented and lovely Caitlin from Hue and Hum

Last month, my blog friend Caitlin (who I first blogged about here featuring her amazing art) from Hue and Hum posted about accepting portrait orders and I jumped at the chance to have one of me with one of my cameras...

And here is the result. I just adore it. I love the yellow camera, all the stripes, the cute shoes and my usual outfit of a cardigan and jeans, woohoo!!

See more of Caitlin's portraits here, she is one seriously talented lady!!!


p.s. you might notice the original portrait that Caitlin has that I have an earring, I edited it out as I don't have my ears pierced... sorry Caitlin :)

Labels: , , , , ,

10 Comments:

Blogger Magali Vaz said...

Oh this is the one with the Recessky right? I already loved that picture of you & the portrait is wonderful!

24 May 2012 at 13:40  
Blogger Rhianne said...

It is :) that was the photo I sent to her in fact!

24 May 2012 at 13:43  
Blogger Bleah Briann//Lovely said...

Oh wow. I am so jealous.

24 May 2012 at 20:20  
Anonymous running said...

That's a great portrait, I love how it mainly deals with simplicity but contains the bare minimum of detail to make it distinct and to make you recognisable in it. Very nice!

25 May 2012 at 01:03  
Blogger Rhianne said...

I thought wow too :)

25 May 2012 at 08:36  
Blogger Rhianne said...

Thank you, I love that about it too, Caitlin is amazing!

25 May 2012 at 08:39  
Blogger Unknown said...

oh I love this!!!

28 May 2012 at 21:15  
Blogger Emily's Moose - Karolina Kubikowska said...

Love this, the colors look wonderful :)

<3
K

30 May 2012 at 12:10  
Anonymous Geegee said...

mad that I havent seen this yet, I'm very far behind. But yay, portrait!

31 May 2012 at 22:48  
Anonymous Geegee said...

eee love you and Mr T

31 May 2012 at 22:51  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home