This Page

has been moved to new address

Around where I live...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Around where I live...

This Page

has been moved to new address

Around where I live...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Around where I live...

Friday, 11 May 2012

Around where I live...

CNV00026CNV00030a CNV00033CNV00032aCNV00031 CNV00032CNV00031a
I mentioned before that I was just trying to finish a film when I went to take these photos but now that I'm looking at them, I'm really glad I took so many photos of the daffodils, they never last long enough.

Have a great weekend! 

p.s. My sister is getting married this time next week!!! I.am.excited!!!!!

 Camera:Yashica Samurai
Film: Kodak Elitechrome ISO 100
Location: Leeds

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Katerina said...

I too have always found graveyards strangely calming and beautiful in their own serene way.
I've often contemplated whether it would be appropriate to photograph them and as i wasn't sure if anyone else would see their beauty the way I did.
Thank you for sharing these and giving me my answer.

p.s. I'm a sucker for weddings. Will you be one of the lovely bridesmaids?

12 May 2012 at 15:50  
Blogger Louisa said...

These are beautiful, I especially love the first one of the daffodils in the dappled sunlight. That's exciting about your sister, I love weddings!

15 May 2012 at 00:44  
Blogger Kristin said...

That daffodil photo is just great. And there's always something about graveyard photos that i love. Is that weird?

17 May 2012 at 09:11  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home