This Page

has been moved to new address

Around where I live...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Around where I live...

This Page

has been moved to new address

Around where I live...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Around where I live...

Friday, 4 May 2012

Around where I live...

CNV00033aCNV00034aCNV00025CNV00029a CNV00030CNV00028CNV00028aCNV00029

I orginally started taking these photos to use up the end of a film, but once I started taking them I kept noticing more and more things.We used to live in one of the flats in the first photo, so I'm glad I took that photo, I always liked it, it was just what we needed at the time.

Have a great weekend!

Camera: Yashica Samuria
Film: Kodak Elitechrome ISO 100
Location: Leeds, England

Labels: , , , ,

11 Comments:

Blogger Angela King said...

gorgeous! i love the origami cranes. so cute!

4 May 2012 at 14:54  
Blogger Luzmaría Alam said...

beautiful! I like the flowers and textures.

4 May 2012 at 17:22  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

beautiful!

5 May 2012 at 01:19  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just discovered your lovely blog! Pretty pictures!

5 May 2012 at 05:56  
Blogger thegirlhassparke said...

It looks like a little bit of spring has sprung around your home. I am really trying to notice the little things more and appreciate what around me more, Canberra is very pretty in Autumn so it hasnt been too hard so far but I am sure I will struggle in winter! Hope you are having a nice weekend x

5 May 2012 at 12:55  
Blogger Little queue said...

Such a pretty neighbourhood!

6 May 2012 at 02:42  
Blogger Happy Homebird said...

Love these photos, I enjoy pictures of little gates and houses so much.

6 May 2012 at 19:01  
Anonymous carla coulson said...

So gorgeous to see your neighbourhood and what a beautiful place it is. Great photos as always. CArla

7 May 2012 at 16:20  
Blogger Helen said...

Gorgeous photos, I love all the origami cranes, what a great spot :)

7 May 2012 at 20:57  
Anonymous Chloe said...

looks like a picturesque spot
i'd love to visit england one day

9 May 2012 at 00:24  
Blogger Dawn said...

Does someone have paper cranes in their car? Well, cool,

13 May 2012 at 00:17  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home