This Page

has been moved to new address

Leeds Architecture

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Leeds Architecture

This Page

has been moved to new address

Leeds Architecture

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Leeds Architecture

Thursday, 10 May 2012

Leeds Architecture


I'm still having far too much fun on Instagram
(and sulking over the rain...)

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous antonella said...

Love that golden owl! Rain? Tell me about it...

10 May 2012 at 15:46  
Blogger Katerina said...

Hooo! I love that owl!
I understand what you mean about instagram…
I haven't been on it for more than a week yet and it's already threatening to take over my whole life haaha!

11 May 2012 at 01:14  
Anonymous Zoë {Conversation Pieces} said...

Love the gold owl!! :) Me too on instagram... need to do another photo a day thing (though it's hard when you work in an office to take good pics sometimes!)

23 May 2012 at 11:36  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home