This Page

has been moved to new address

My lickle sister got married!!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: My lickle sister got married!!

This Page

has been moved to new address

My lickle sister got married!!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: My lickle sister got married!!

Tuesday, 22 May 2012

My lickle sister got married!!

and I cried... a lot.
Isn't she beautiful? Gah I love them both so much and their wedding was definitely one of the best days of my life as well as theirs.

Hurray for love :)


{photos by various family members shamelessy stolen by me and put through instagram}

Labels: , , , , ,

12 Comments:

Blogger Nat said...

Congratulations to the happy couple :-) Gorgeous photos!

22 May 2012 at 13:45  
Blogger stephanie said...

Congratulations to your sister! You all look beautiful. xo

22 May 2012 at 14:07  
Blogger Dawn said...

Those blue dresses are awesome! I love how bold and happy-colored everything is. And it looks like they are a very happy couple. Congratulations to your sister!

22 May 2012 at 14:37  
Anonymous Michelle said...

I love the blue dresses and sunflowers. Looks like a beautiful wedding, and congratulations to your sister!

22 May 2012 at 14:46  
Blogger Ashley said...

I love the colors--just beautiful! You all look lovely. :)

22 May 2012 at 16:23  
Blogger Magali Vaz said...

You all look so beautiful & happy! Congrats to your sis, & yes, YAY For Love! <3

22 May 2012 at 22:01  
Blogger Katerina said...

I love that it was so bright and colourful (blue and yellow are my two most favouritest colours!)
No occasion is as beautiful as the celebration of love. Congratulations to your lil' sis xox

23 May 2012 at 00:41  
Blogger Meghan said...

Congrats to your family! You and your sister look gorgeous! I love that blue dress!

23 May 2012 at 01:45  
Blogger Micaela said...

yes, HURRAY FOR LOVE!!! what a beautiful bride your sister made-- gorgeous dress to match.

and you-- you should wear more blue. <3

thank-you for sharing these darling photos of your sister's magical day. Stunning!

23 May 2012 at 07:15  
Anonymous ZoĆ«, Conversation Pieces said...

Awwww! Congrats to your sis and her new hubbie! Love how smiley you both look :) x

23 May 2012 at 11:33  
Blogger thegirlhassparke said...

Oh it looked like an absolutely beautiful day! I love the yellow sunflowers and the blue mixed through out! Congrats to your family what a wonderful day xx

23 May 2012 at 12:43  
Blogger ana said...

aw, how wonderful! congrats to your family & sister of course. what a lovely wedding too.

3 June 2012 at 23:06  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home