This Page

has been moved to new address

Around where I live...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Around where I live...

This Page

has been moved to new address

Around where I live...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Around where I live...

Tuesday, 15 May 2012

Around where I live...

Photo40_40Photo38_38Photo37_37Photo36_36Photo35_35Photo34_34Photo29_29
Camera: Diana Mini 
Film: Ilford XP2
Location: Leeds

Labels: , , , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Nancy // and while we are here said...

The second picture looks like from another century...

Those are some wonderful b/w shots! Congrats!

15 May 2012 at 14:48  
Blogger Rhianne said...

thank you, I'm glad that you like them

15 May 2012 at 15:04  
Anonymous antonella said...

Love the one with the breach in the wall!

15 May 2012 at 15:20  
Blogger Luzmaría Alam said...

Looks great, much history

15 May 2012 at 17:03  
Blogger Dawn said...

The third one from the bottom with all the gear things? My goodness. My fiance would love to take pictures of those things. He LOVES anything mechanical and gear-related. And technological. (Yep; I snagged me a nerd.) haha.

15 May 2012 at 18:09  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love black and white but of course it helps to have a good eye too and you definintely have that!

15 May 2012 at 18:28  
Anonymous Geegee said...

I know, Im rubbish, I havent even seen the new fontage! Love the photo of wall tumbling down. Hopefully a warm yellow colour?

15 May 2012 at 19:31  
Blogger Kristin said...

Every time i see your Diana Mini photos, i tell myself more and more to get one of those little cameras! These are wonderful. So dreamy in black and white!

17 May 2012 at 09:09  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home