This Page

has been moved to new address

Norfolk Instagrams

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Norfolk Instagrams

This Page

has been moved to new address

Norfolk Instagrams

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Norfolk Instagrams

Monday, 28 May 2012

Norfolk Instagrams


{The first photo is my favourite tree and the black and white photos are of Norfolk in the Fifties, how fun!}

My favourite thing about Instagram is that in sharing places that you've been hundreds of times with people, you start to see it with fresh eyes, seeing things again in a new way and appreciating the things that you love about somewhere even more.

One day I'm going to go home and make the time to go to Norwich and photograph it properly I think, rather than just fleeting visits, it really is a fine city.

Labels: , , , ,

19 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

some amazing images..which reminds me of go on a photo tour soon again, too! xo

28 May 2012 at 14:43  
Blogger Andi of My Beautiful Adventures said...

Such gorgeous shots!!!

28 May 2012 at 17:05  
Blogger Luzmaría Alam said...

good set of photos, particularly the tulips, my mom's favorites

28 May 2012 at 17:19  
Blogger Franca said...

I feel the same way about exploring somewhere with a camera (including a phone one!).

28 May 2012 at 18:39  
Blogger Magali Vaz said...

Is this your hometown? It's so beautiful! I love so many of these like the tulips, the tree, fence, door, sky & that amazing looking estate.

28 May 2012 at 23:30  
Blogger Kristina said...

loving old b/w pictures of places I visit - it always leaves me speechless how much the places actually have changed! pretty shots!

29 May 2012 at 00:10  
Blogger Unknown said...

The text of your post reminds me of a photographer (can't remember who!) who once said that you didn't necessarily need to go on holiday or see new places to be inspired to photograph; instead you just had to see the same old places with new eyes!

29 May 2012 at 08:47  
Blogger thegirlhassparke said...

I so agree about instagram, I usually look through some photos before I get up in the morning and it can inspire the way I spend my day or what I wear or what I do, I love it! I especially love your photos as it makes me so excited to be on your side of the world soon! Yes less than 8 months we definitely need to make plans! I want to go and explore your home town with you :-) Am going to take your dads advice and not worry too much about a number and worry about living life!

29 May 2012 at 11:23  
Blogger Rhianne said...

thank you and do, even if it is somewhere that you go all the time :)

29 May 2012 at 15:07  
Blogger Rhianne said...

Thanks Andi

29 May 2012 at 15:07  
Blogger Rhianne said...

thank you - I love that one too, tulips are one of my favourites as well

29 May 2012 at 15:17  
Blogger Rhianne said...

thats true, its not just my phone - I think its the instant factor about Instagram that I like so much... film is always worth the wait but some things I want to share straight away lol

29 May 2012 at 15:18  
Blogger Rhianne said...

It is, I should have said shouldn't I - I havent lived there was 6 years now though, so its changed a fair bit. I love it too though.

29 May 2012 at 16:12  
Blogger Rhianne said...

thank you. I love them too, some places hadn't changed that much in Norfolk lol but Norwich definitely had.

29 May 2012 at 16:14  
Blogger Rhianne said...

I love that, its definitely true I think, sometimes you just have to look a little differently :)

29 May 2012 at 16:15  
Blogger Rhianne said...

Ahhhh, it would be so cool to take you to Norwich and the beach haha, I'll think of a way we can do that :) I can't wait already. if not theres so much to see up here in Yorkshire too!

Its definitely good advice x

29 May 2012 at 16:16  
Blogger Izael Garrido said...

I love the tree and the sky, such a lovely photos

30 May 2012 at 05:58  
Blogger Munkie said...

I came to France from Norwich ( I studied at the art school there) so these photographs mean a lot to me! I loved the Castle Museum and the Forum….oh how I miss a decent library now!

31 May 2012 at 08:45  
Blogger ana said...

so lovely. i really like the feel of them all :)

3 June 2012 at 23:08  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home