This Page

has been moved to new address

A little after work walk...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: A little after work walk...

This Page

has been moved to new address

A little after work walk...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: A little after work walk...

Friday, 25 May 2012

A little after work walk...

The week before I went home for the wedding, the weather was horrendous! (I sulked here lol) but luckily one evening on the way home there was a short break of sunshine and I took full opportunity of it by getting off the bus a few stops early and going for a little photo walk around Kirkstall Abbey with a camera for a film swap and my phone.


It started to rain again after a while (you can see splodges of rain on the last two photos) but I was so thrilled with the sunshine that I had managed to capture that I didn't care...

Luckily this week is glorious (I mean, Summer glorius too, woo), I have a replacement LC-A and I now have two rolls of film to develop. I am enjoying combining both my film and instagram photos on here though - it gives me the opportunity to share more and thats never a bad thing right.

This weekend I'm hoping to take even more film photos (I think my mojo is back, huzzah!), experiment with my polaroid land camera and soak up some sunshine!

Have a great weekend!!

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous antonella said...

I'm thinking of buying a Polaroid land camera for myself too! I'm glad to hear you got a replacement LC-A. That must have been such a relief!

25 May 2012 at 15:02  
Blogger Rhianne said...

definitely, I haven't really felt like taking as many film photos since my other one died, so its nice to have my mojo back, I'm taking the film in this afternoon so just hoping this one works now :)

I'll let you know how the polaroid goes, I had to buy a battery which was quite expensive but easier than modifying it I thought x

25 May 2012 at 15:08  
Blogger Erin {pughs' news} said...

It's summer-time glorious here this weekend, too! LOVE it.

Hope you are having a fab weekend, Rhianne.
xo

27 May 2012 at 05:03  
Blogger Rhianne said...

hurray for the sunshine :) I hope you had a great weekend too Erin x

29 May 2012 at 15:06  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home