This Page

has been moved to new address

Moo cows...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Moo cows...

This Page

has been moved to new address

Moo cows...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Moo cows...

Friday, 1 June 2012

Moo cows...

Haha, I tried to think of a better title but nothing came to me... so I'm sticking with it.
I have no shame.

Photo17_14Photo16_13Photo18_15Photo28_25
The weather was glorious last week and I think even these friendly and inquisitive cows were enjoying it too.

Tomorrow is the beginning of a long Bank Holiday weekend and then we also have the rest of the week off too - I'm so excited, I can't wait to spend the week with Thomas relaxing (this year has been hectic so far) and hopefully taking lots of pictures with my new and old cameras. I'll have some posts scheduled though don't worry - I still have lots to catch up on if you can believe that :)

Have a great weekend!! 

Camera: Refurb LC-A
Film: Kodak ISO 200
Location: Leeds

Labels: , , , ,

20 Comments:

Blogger arvee marie said...

Love the photos, Rhianne! Have a great weekend, too! ♥

1 June 2012 at 15:35  
Blogger Izael Garrido said...

Coooows ! very beautiful photos

1 June 2012 at 18:01  
Anonymous Kattrina said...

I LOVE cows. These photos are beautiful! I want to live where you live!

1 June 2012 at 18:25  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The colours are stunning! Moooo...

1 June 2012 at 18:55  
Blogger Tigerlilly Quinn said...

super cute, I love cows!
http://www.tigerlillyquinn.blogspot.com

1 June 2012 at 20:51  
Blogger Erin {pughs' news} said...

What a beautiful spot.

Enjoy your week off, Rhianne! Every single second.
xo

2 June 2012 at 06:37  
Blogger Jodie said...

So cute, cows are such beautiful animals! xx

2 June 2012 at 08:54  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

De-lurking!

I've been enjoying your photos for a few weeks now and wanted to tell you how much I enjoy your photos! Thank you for shooting film.

2 June 2012 at 16:17  
Blogger Andi of My Beautiful Adventures said...

Love these pics!

2 June 2012 at 23:27  
Blogger ana said...

love these & the title!! :)

3 June 2012 at 23:05  
Blogger Rhianne said...

Oh thank you for delurking, I'm so glad you left a comment and you're very welcome, i can say that shooting film is my pleasure :)

4 June 2012 at 18:57  
Blogger Rhianne said...

Thank you :)

4 June 2012 at 18:58  
Blogger Rhianne said...

Thank you, I said the same thing when I first saw them lol

4 June 2012 at 18:59  
Blogger Rhianne said...

I love them too, they always seen so friendly. Thank you, it is lovely here when the sun shines

4 June 2012 at 18:59  
Blogger Rhianne said...

Haha I hoped someone would, I enjoyed the title more than I probably should have :)

4 June 2012 at 19:00  
Blogger Rhianne said...

Moooo :)

4 June 2012 at 19:01  
Blogger Rhianne said...

Me too and thanks love

4 June 2012 at 19:01  
Blogger Rhianne said...

I am definitely going to try Erin! X

4 June 2012 at 19:02  
Blogger Rhianne said...

Yeah I think so too, and so friendly

4 June 2012 at 19:02  
Blogger Rhianne said...

Thanks Andi

4 June 2012 at 19:03  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home