This Page

has been moved to new address

An impromptu photoshoot...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: An impromptu photoshoot...

This Page

has been moved to new address

An impromptu photoshoot...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: An impromptu photoshoot...

Thursday, 31 May 2012

An impromptu photoshoot...

Thomas and I rarely have our photo taken together, he hates it, I don't pester... (well, too much.)
So I was very excited when my sister and her husband (ha, so weird) gave me a CD with photos from February (at the barn and Heysham) with these on it!

{Photos by my sister and her husband}

Labels: , , , , ,

22 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

you are a very cute couple!

31 May 2012 at 14:02  
Blogger Rhianne said...

thanks Emily :)

31 May 2012 at 14:25  
Blogger Bleah Briann//Lovely said...

Awwww those are adorable. Absolute precious. :)
xx,
Bleah

31 May 2012 at 15:42  
Blogger jenny stardust said...

oh gosh, so cuute!

31 May 2012 at 16:28  
Blogger Amanda said...

Aww those photos are so cute!

31 May 2012 at 17:47  
Blogger Siobhan Watts said...

Lovely photos, you guys look great in your wooly hats. I'm a terrible pesterer of my boyfriend to let me take photos of us. He's pretty good now to be fair, but took a lot of persuading! x

31 May 2012 at 18:02  
Blogger Wellies and Vogue said...

CUTE.. we never have photos of us either! also what a view!

31 May 2012 at 21:16  
Anonymous Margrethe said...

Aww, cuties. c:

31 May 2012 at 21:27  
Anonymous Geegee said...

hehe, I like your link to Her Husbands pics :)

31 May 2012 at 22:43  
Blogger mizhenka said...

These are really sweet!

1 June 2012 at 09:12  
Blogger Rhianne said...

Thank you, I love them!

1 June 2012 at 09:17  
Blogger Rhianne said...

Thanks Jenny :)

1 June 2012 at 09:17  
Blogger Rhianne said...

Thank you Amanda

1 June 2012 at 09:18  
Blogger Rhianne said...

:) did you look through? theres a great one of Bolton Abbey with Me, Dad and Mikela.

Mikela said after she saw this that I can write Brother in Law too - I'm building up to that though xx

1 June 2012 at 09:21  
Blogger Rhianne said...

:) thanks Margrethe

1 June 2012 at 09:21  
Blogger Rhianne said...

:) we do like hats lol. I think the trick is getting other people to take them, Thomas couldn't say no to these really hehe

1 June 2012 at 09:22  
Blogger Rhianne said...

Thanks Tori! This was in Heysham, it was beautiful :)

1 June 2012 at 09:23  
Blogger Claudz said...

aaah! so cute :)

1 June 2012 at 10:55  
Blogger Unknown said...

These are lovely especially the first one.

I never think we have enough candid shots of me and Jonny together--just far too many posed ones which I don't like.

1 June 2012 at 12:05  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A.DO.RA.BLE!

1 June 2012 at 18:57  
Blogger Andi of My Beautiful Adventures said...

What lovely shots!

1 June 2012 at 22:57  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love you two. so gorgeous!

11 June 2012 at 23:18  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home