This Page

has been moved to new address

My new favourite photo...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: My new favourite photo...

This Page

has been moved to new address

My new favourite photo...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: My new favourite photo...

Thursday, 7 June 2012

My new favourite photo...

Photo23_20
Just because of that grey cats expression...

Camera: Refurbished LC-A
Film: Kodak 200
Location: Leeds

Labels: , , ,

14 Comments:

Blogger Magali Vaz said...

He looks so adorable sitting there! Like he's posing. >^..^<

7 June 2012 at 11:33  
Blogger Claudz said...

Love it!!

7 June 2012 at 13:16  
Blogger Helen said...

Hehe he looks so cheeky!

7 June 2012 at 14:45  
Blogger Lauren said...

haha! oh i love it!!

7 June 2012 at 15:54  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ah this is nice! Love the red houses proper northern street! I used to live on the train line to Manchester airport and so used to see a lot of people flying back somewhere. A Romanian guy once said to me "Do you live in Manchester?" to which I replied yes and he said "you're so lucky to live somewhere with such great architecture I just love the rows and rows of red houses" :)

7 June 2012 at 17:08  
Blogger Dawn said...

KIITTTTTTTTTTTTTIES! :) :) That gray cat is clearly suspicious of you.

7 June 2012 at 17:29  
Blogger Gg said...

Hehe I thought you meant the black & white cat, and then I saw it :-) <3 all cats

7 June 2012 at 21:54  
Blogger Bleah Briann//Lovely said...

I am now in love with this picture tooooo! :DDD

xx,
Bleah

8 June 2012 at 00:05  
Blogger arvee marie said...

I love the photo! ;) Love the red houses and the potted plants! ♥

9 June 2012 at 03:09  
Blogger Kristin said...

Hehe, it's like he's saying 'What the....? Should i move or stay still?'

10 June 2012 at 06:59  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aww cute

11 June 2012 at 09:03  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg i totally didnt even see the grey cat till i saw that you loved his face! such a beautiful picture. wish i was talented like that!

11 June 2012 at 23:17  
Blogger Carrie said...

Awe, adorable! :)

11 June 2012 at 23:45  
Blogger Anna said...

Haha! That grey cat is hilarious :) Love to visit your blog once in a while and see a stack of new, awesome photos!

12 June 2012 at 10:43  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home