This Page

has been moved to new address

Bunting!!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Bunting!!

This Page

has been moved to new address

Bunting!!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Bunting!!

Wednesday, 20 June 2012

Bunting!!

I guess that now is as good a time as any to confess a love for bunting, it makes everywhere look much more colourful and its also pretty fun to take photos of.

These were taken the week of the Queen's Jubilee and Knaresborough was the perfect place to see so much bunting, it's such a quiant place already that the bunting looked like it had always been there.

Photo21_21Photo13_13 Photo08_8 Photo10_10 Photo12_12Photo09_9 Photo15_15Photo28_28Photo23_23
Bunting everywhere hurray. 

Camera: Refurbished LC-A
Film: Lomography Xpro Chrome
Location: Knaresborough

Labels: , , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger mizhenka said...

I love these. The second photo especially!

20 June 2012 at 16:25  
Blogger Meghan said...

I wish I had an excuse for bunting! :) I simply love these photos!

20 June 2012 at 21:14  
Blogger Unknown said...

Very Lovely, captured those places so perfectly!

20 June 2012 at 21:22  
Blogger muchlove said...

oh I love these! i want to cover my apartment with buntings everywhere.

21 June 2012 at 03:57  
Blogger Claudz said...

Great photos!
I love bunting too! made metres and metres of the stuff for our wedding

21 June 2012 at 06:41  
Blogger Ariel Tyler Henley said...

These are absolutely beautiful. Now I'm missing England SO much!

21 June 2012 at 20:22  
Blogger Erin {pughs' news} said...

Ooh, I love bunting too! The more the better. It just makes things so... festive!

26 June 2012 at 06:44  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home