This Page

has been moved to new address

One spot, two films...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: One spot, two films...

This Page

has been moved to new address

One spot, two films...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: One spot, two films...

Tuesday, 19 June 2012

One spot, two films...

Now that I have a working LC-A, I've been making up for lost time and over our holiday week I took 4 films and they all worked, woohoo!! Exciting, I know.

As I was using two different films in the same camera, I wasn't too worried about perhaps taking the same photos twice as I knew that they wouldn't look the same even if they were similar and now that I'm looking at the results, I'm really glad that I didn't worry as it's great to see the comparisons.

Photo02_00Photo03_3
The first photo was taken with Lomography Redscale XR and I'm so glad that I've finally used that film with my LC-A, it did not disappoint and the second photo is with Lomography Tungsten film which I was also looking forward to trying out.

It doesn't hurt that this view is one of my favourites in Scarborough but I don't think I could pick between the two...


Camera: Refurbished LC-A
Films: Lomography Tungsten and Redscale XR films
Location: Scarborough

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous antonella said...

I personally prefer the first one. I haven't used the Red scale film yet but I bought some few weeks ago so I'm sure it won't be long before I'll give it a try!

20 June 2012 at 09:14  
Anonymous Margrethe said...

I'm looking forward to trying out the lomography tungsten film. I wasn't sure if my Lomo LC-A+ would be a good match for the film, but this picture looks great! Love the comparison, as well.

20 June 2012 at 16:43  
Blogger Rhianne said...

Ohhh, its great, I think you'll really like it! I'm looking forward to seeing your results :)

20 June 2012 at 16:50  
Blogger Rhianne said...

I wasn't sure either but I really like it with the LC-A - I think I'll try the other two I have in different cameras though, just for fun :)

20 June 2012 at 16:51  
Blogger Izael Garrido said...

the first one like me more

29 June 2012 at 19:21  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home