This Page

has been moved to new address

Redscale bunting...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Redscale bunting...

This Page

has been moved to new address

Redscale bunting...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Redscale bunting...

Friday, 22 June 2012

Redscale bunting...

There wasn't as much bunting in Scarborough compared to Knaresborough but I still couldn't help taking photos of it when I saw it and this redscale XR film with my LC-A is currently my most favourite thing!

Photo24_21Photo23_20Photo05_2
I'll apologise now if I've been a bit scarce in the blogging community this week - I've been extremely distracted creating a new home for my blog (its bigger, better and quite frankly, awesome!) which I'm hoping to share soon... mainly because I might burst with excitement if I don't share it soon haha. Anyway, I hope all is well with you all - I'll try and catch up soon.

 Have a great weekend! 

Camera: Refurbished LC-A
Film: Lomo Redscale XR
Location: Scarborough

Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Carrie said...

Oh wow! I really love the first one!

22 June 2012 at 16:12  
Anonymous Margrethe said...

The first one is beautiful! I love the creamy color.

And England is so cute with all the bunting. There were tons everywhere when I visited London. Though I suspect the upcoming royal wedding had something to do with it..

22 June 2012 at 21:24  
Blogger india flint said...

that last shot of the building as "patchwork bunting quilt" is fabulous

23 June 2012 at 23:19  
Blogger Dawn said...

Stopped by here earlier, but thought I'd visit it again given your comment. :) I enjoy the last photo the most, because I am amazed at the number of the flags! Wow; such amazing pride and decoration. And I am excited to show off my dress! It's definitely not as fantastical as I make it sound; it's a little more basic than that. But I still really enjoy it for the drama it has.

24 June 2012 at 03:12  
Blogger Gracie said...

I like the redscale film. It adds a certain something to each photo. The first is just gorgeous. And look forward to seeing your new blog home :)

24 June 2012 at 08:28  
Blogger Helen said...

Oh gorgeous photos, I've actually never heard of redscale film, it gives a really interesting effect.

26 June 2012 at 20:13  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home