This Page

has been moved to new address

Scarborough Castle...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Scarborough Castle...

This Page

has been moved to new address

Scarborough Castle...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Scarborough Castle...

Thursday, 5 July 2012

Scarborough Castle...

Photo25_22 Photo26_23 Photo27_24Photo30_27Photo31_28Photo36_33Photo34_31
I do love this Redscale XR film!

Camera: LC-A
Film: Lomo Redscale XR
Location: Scarborough

Labels: , , , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Ashley said...

Love these photos! I would love to visit Scarborough Castle. :)

5 July 2012 at 15:56  
Blogger Jeanine (Wayfaring Girl) said...

Wow-such emotion each picture conveys. Love the effect of that coloring on them. So lovely. Great work :) Jeanine

5 July 2012 at 17:30  
Blogger trishie said...

Beautiful photos, it looks like it is from another time

6 July 2012 at 08:12  
Blogger country dumb said...

such gorgeous photos.

6 July 2012 at 13:50  
Anonymous Margrethe said...

Beautiful photos. I love the one of the stairs and those red flowers!

I'm currently shooting this film with my Moskva-5 (sadly won't be developed before late august..). I love redscale XR, as well! :)

7 July 2012 at 18:37  
Blogger Lauren said...

Gorgeous! Very cool film.. and I love castles. So, umm, all around perfect post. ;)

23 July 2012 at 09:01  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home