This Page

has been moved to new address

Lomo lovers film swap... the second set. Part 2

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Lomo lovers film swap... the second set. Part 2

This Page

has been moved to new address

Lomo lovers film swap... the second set. Part 2

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Lomo lovers film swap... the second set. Part 2

Tuesday, 10 July 2012

Lomo lovers film swap... the second set. Part 2

Last month I posted the first of the second set of photos from my contribution to the Lomo Lovers film swap.

As I mentioned before, I was partnered with Davide. The second film was Kodak Elitechrome 100 (which Davide cross processed) that I orginally exposed with my La Sardina and sent to Davide in Italy(!) which he then put through his LC-A+.


Film-Swap Film 2 (1)Film-Swap Film 2 (12)Film-Swap Film 2 (4)Film-Swap Film 2 (7)Film-Swap Film 2 (5)
I was particularly excited about these photos from the set as I took my layer of the image in Bradford (on a fun curry night out with Lomo friends, you can see Adam's action shot of me here lol) and I experimented with the bulb setting on my La Sardina camera at the Bradford City Park fountains.

Hurray for film swaps!!!

Film swap partner: Davide
Cameras: LC-A+ and La Sardina
Film: Kodak Elitechrome 100
Location: England and Italy(!)


Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Margrethe said...

These are amazing, I especially love the first one *_* Maaan, I wish my swap partner's film didn't get lost in the mail. I was really looking forward to the lomo lovers swap :( It's been great looking at everyone elses photos though!

10 July 2012 at 13:14  
Blogger Andi of My Beautiful Adventures said...

I love that 1st shot!

10 July 2012 at 14:23  
Blogger Dawn said...

These are possibly the most cosmic-looking things I have seen here. I really, really, like them! The one with the shirts is my favorite, I think, but the one below it is stunning as well. Wow.

10 July 2012 at 17:46  
Anonymous GeeGee said...

Such a cool idea about double exposing...remind me to ask how that works!

11 July 2012 at 13:28  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home