This Page

has been moved to new address

I wish I had taken these photos...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: I wish I had taken these photos...

This Page

has been moved to new address

I wish I had taken these photos...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: I wish I had taken these photos...

Tuesday, 3 March 2009

I wish I had taken these photos...

...but the owner of the posh camera at home stole it back and took them himself - doh! I'm going to share them with you anyway though! Serves him right :)
I love the beach, especially Cromer where these were taken. I don't get to go as often as I would like to, but when I do it always cheers me up, no matter what the weather is like!

The beach on sunday was lovely and quiet, with hardly anyone there. It was beautiful in a misty, eery kind of way. I got to walk all the way along the beach and I also had a double chocolate scoop ice cream from the usual ice cream place which I enjoyed immensely.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Rebecca said...

awww Cromer, this bring back memories :) My grandpa lived in Norfolk, near Holt and w used to go visit him all the time. I don't get to visit it any more down there really, so anytime you post photos I'll be watching! (p.s. ones of Cley beach would be super amazing, even desolate as it can be!)

22 October 2009 at 19:27  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home