This Page

has been moved to new address

I love weddings...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: I love weddings...

This Page

has been moved to new address

I love weddings...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: I love weddings...

Wednesday, 27 May 2009

I love weddings...

I love weddings... I just can't help it. I love that two people and their family and friends can come together and celebrate love and the commitment to spending the rest of their lifes together.
(I'm such a romantic I know...)

My previous boss got married at the weekend and her wedding photos were gorgeous (taken by Garry Castle, ohhhh) This one is my favourite!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home