This Page

has been moved to new address

Oh my...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Oh my...

This Page

has been moved to new address

Oh my...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Oh my...

Thursday, 23 July 2009

Oh my...

I saw these on Jars of Cute and I had to share them as well, especially after seeing the Creme Egg!! I seriously love Creme Eggs... I can't even decide which one I like the best... they are all just delightful and my favourtite treats!
They are too cute - check out British Tea Cream for more delights - I think I'm going to have to get some, but which ones?!

p.s. I didn't spot the bourbon biscuit when putting together the image - eep! Too cute!

Labels: , , ,

9 Comments:

Blogger ONiC said...

so cutee!!

23 July 2009 at 10:54  
Blogger I V Y said...

aww they're so cute!

23 July 2009 at 12:52  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want!

23 July 2009 at 14:55  
Blogger Red Boots said...

The cornetto is my definitely favourite!

I'm afraid it's not cakes or ice-cream, but I do have a little something for you over on my blog ;) x

23 July 2009 at 19:23  
Blogger Gabby said...

I don't know what in the world I'd do with these...but I want them ALL!

23 July 2009 at 22:46  
Blogger Lynne said...

Those are hilarious - I can't believe there is a Cornetto!

23 July 2009 at 22:50  
Blogger Adele said...

my favourite are ice gems! I've had them since I was little, though they sorta taste different in Singapore! (:

24 July 2009 at 06:50  
Blogger Victoria said...

wow i love these! love the iced gems and the french fancies :) x

24 July 2009 at 23:33  
Blogger Tina { Luphia Loves... } said...

so sweet!!

24 July 2009 at 23:36  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home