This Page

has been moved to new address

I love Wales: Rhosneigr

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: I love Wales: Rhosneigr

This Page

has been moved to new address

I love Wales: Rhosneigr

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: I love Wales: Rhosneigr

Tuesday, 29 September 2009

I love Wales: Rhosneigr

These panorama and holga photos are from our first evening in Wales - wasn't it a great start to the holiday? Just walking along the beautiful beach watching the sunset I felt all our worries and stresses blow away in the breeze...

I think it's as close to perfect as you could ever get...

Also the driver of the tractor gave me a smile and a wave which made my evening!

p.s. Hi to my newest followers xxxJackie, Courtney Hope, Helen, Cassandra Marie and OceanDreams - so excited to have you here :)

Labels: , , , , , , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Sara said...

wow the photos are perfect!

29 September 2009 at 17:32  
Blogger M.M.E. said...

I really like the panoramic shot with the cat tails/wild grass in the foreground. I'll have to try to shoot panoramic next time! Wales looks amazing! I'm planning on going there in a year or two.

29 September 2009 at 17:33  
Blogger Sierra said...

Aww, you are so sweet! It is nice to meet you too and you are right, your pictures are so pretty and very perfect. And I think you know by my blog name how much I love the ocean!

29 September 2009 at 18:45  
Blogger Emma Lavelle said...

i love your blog! discovered you through diamonds. I love lomography too- i've just bought a diana mini to add to my collection of diana, holga and action sampler! I need to put some of my photos up on my blog- yours are gorgeous!! xx

29 September 2009 at 23:19  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks lovely - but I have to say Australian beaches are even more perfect :P

30 September 2009 at 04:12  
Blogger JacPfef said...

These are gorgeous!!

30 September 2009 at 06:02  
Blogger Saskia said...

Wow, beautiful shots Rhianne. Wales is so underrated - it's gorgeous.

Saskia x

30 September 2009 at 12:49  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the light is perfect in those!! so beautiful!

8 October 2009 at 20:10  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home