This Page

has been moved to new address

Things I've learnt from blogs this week... (and last week)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Things I've learnt from blogs this week... (and last week)

This Page

has been moved to new address

Things I've learnt from blogs this week... (and last week)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Things I've learnt from blogs this week... (and last week)

Friday, 25 September 2009

Things I've learnt from blogs this week... (and last week)

This week has gone by so fast! I'm so glad its Friday! I have made a dent in my reader but its still on 1000+, sorry to everyone who I've over loaded with comments on their posts from last week - oops! I've doubling up the links this week to make up for not doing any last week (that and I found so many this week)
  1. I know I've just got a diana but I want a fisheye camera too (in fact I have for years - why haven't I got one?!)
  2. I still love post its...
  3. ...and coasters....
  4. ...and chalkboard paint
  5. I love the picture of the sheep
  6. I want this pillow!
  7. Vintage keys might be my favourite thing at the moment
  8. On that note check out this key inspired giveaway too, I love...
  9. These photos really are magical
  10. I still love Holga's - dont worry - check out these two lovely ladies photos: Wendy and Evelyn - so pretty!!

I hope you all have wonderful weekends!



p.s. Hello to my latest followers: Tessa, This Lovely City (who has the most amazing wedding photos I have ever seen) and Fé...

Labels: , , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Heidi Rose said...

You need to know something about me before we take this relationship any further: I follow a bunch of blogs. I know what you're going to say- there's nothing wrong with that, BUT I don't want to bite off more than I can follow, if you know what I mean.

Your blog is just marvelous. I need to follow it. (and yes, the fact that you follow like 300 blogs makes me feel a little better... and yes, I did find your address on Diamond in the Rough)

I would love it if you would check out both of my blogs... just stop in to say hi. :)

Lastly,(This comment is getting a bit lengthy, I hope you're okay with that) I'm charmed by the pineapple post-its. Nice to meet you!

25 September 2009 at 22:31  
Blogger BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Vintage keys pretty much rock the house!

26 September 2009 at 07:29  
Blogger G r e g + E r i n said...

Oh my goodness, thank you for the huge compliment! I love this list... pineapple post-its, chalkboard paint & vintage keys? Yes please!

I also must add that I am insanely jealous that you have a Holga! I think I need one ASAP!

Enjoy your weekend!
xo.

26 September 2009 at 20:36  
Blogger Unknown said...

oops that last comment was me, signed into my boring 'ol gmail account! :]

26 September 2009 at 20:37  
Blogger Ida/FarEastLogbook said...

Thanks for all those lovely links. Those pictures are magical indeed-love them.

27 September 2009 at 03:45  
Blogger You Are My Fave said...

Oh man, I'm still in love with chalkboard paint and think it might become a life long affair.

28 September 2009 at 03:12  
Blogger ONiC said...

i want a fisheye camera too! seen an ages! but i wanted holga too before. but i sold it. then regret and bought it again, and sold it again. i love how it look like, but i have no skill to capture it nicely. whew. i envy you.

28 September 2009 at 06:45  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home