This Page

has been moved to new address

Autumn letters...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Autumn letters...

This Page

has been moved to new address

Autumn letters...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Autumn letters...

Friday, 16 October 2009

Autumn letters...

( So I've been trying to resist doing a little letters post but I think now is the time!)


Dear yellow leaves,
You are my favourite, I'll try not to take too many photos of you but I can't promise anything.

Dear polaroid cameras,
I think I'm am going to have to buy one of you soon, I'm not sure how much longer I can wait.

Dear little kitten down the road,
I'm so sorry the children you live with are mean - we both wish we could look after you.

Dear Glee,
Where was Emma this week? I still love you though don't worry...

Dear Wordpress and Etsy,
I will figure you out and we will be friends.

Dear weekend,
I am so glad you are finally here, this week has been looong...

Labels: , , , ,

12 Comments:

Blogger Farah said...

I know right? where was Emma this week? and Sue really really gets on my nerves! =s

16 October 2009 at 12:59  
Blogger Kattrina said...

Poor kitty.

16 October 2009 at 14:28  
Blogger Same New Story said...

oh no! i cant bear the though of poor animals in homes with meanies. makes me so sad!

16 October 2009 at 15:45  
Blogger Red Boots said...

I got my polaroid camera off of Ebay, and I'm not kidding you - it cost 99p and £2.99 postage! So no excuse - get on there and get bidding!!

And best of all, polaroid have just announced that they are going to start making the film again - so it's fate Rhianne - you have to buy one!!

xx

ps: I got my mojo back - it's been a lovely sunny day today, so off I went a wander round Edinburgh with my holga this afternoon. I forgot how good it feels!

16 October 2009 at 16:45  
Blogger M.M.E. said...

If you get a polaroid though, how will you get film now that they don't make it anymore? I'm coming all the way over there to save that kitten!!

16 October 2009 at 17:02  
Blogger Yelena R. said...

Love this post! You totally should buy a Polaroid camera AND save that kitten ;)

16 October 2009 at 18:11  
Blogger Jill said...

We have an old Polaroid that Jay found at his grandmother's house. We love it! And you can still get film - it is pricey though.

16 October 2009 at 19:13  
Blogger evelyn said...

yay you writing little letters too!
:D isn't it fun? I keep a journal with little letters written in them ever since I saw Naomi's idea on her blog.

oh i want a polaroid so badly too!! :[

16 October 2009 at 21:53  
Blogger Amy said...

I just found your blog and it is great. Little letter is such a cute post. Poor kitten and I'm not sure I can wait for a Polaroid either.

Your pictures are lovely too.

16 October 2009 at 22:40  
Blogger themagicalbean said...

I love this post! This is such a clever idea. :) And where was Emma this week? *sniff sniff* She's one of my favorite Glee characters! :D

17 October 2009 at 05:38  
Blogger alissa said...

ahh im so with you on the leaves! theyre at full color change prime right now and im love love loving it

17 October 2009 at 23:55  
Blogger Ruxandra said...

dear stranger, i am so glad you exist:)

19 October 2009 at 19:17  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home