This Page

has been moved to new address

Honest Scrap Award...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Honest Scrap Award...

This Page

has been moved to new address

Honest Scrap Award...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Honest Scrap Award...

Tuesday, 6 October 2009

Honest Scrap Award...


Last week the lovely Cassie from Moonface gave me the Honest Scrap Award, thanks Cassie! I love getting awards! The rules of this award are:

Share “10 Honest Things” about myself and present this award to 7 others whose blogs I find brilliant in content and/or design, or those who have encouraged me.


So here goes '10 Honest Things' about myself:



I read far far too many blogs - I can't really keep up with them but I love reading them, finding new things and meeting new people through them.



I recently admitted to myself that... keeping secrets from yourself is never a good idea!



I have a tendency to swear alot when I'm playing on the Xbox - especially if its against other people - I can't help it, I have a competitive nature.



I never ever thought that I would fall in love with photography and cameras as much as I have...



I still really want a puppy but I will settle for kittens to keep Boyfriend happy



Actually if we're being honest - I really want kittens too :)



If I was only allowed to eat one type of food it would be sushi - I can not get enough of it.



A teeny part of me is considering opening at etsy shop of my photos, the rest of me is terrified of the idea!



I have no idea where my life is going to be in 5 or 10 years - this is both scary and exciting!



I'm so so glad the photo swap has had a good response - waiting
for the first comment was the most nervewracking afternoon of my life!



7 incredible bloggers I love:

Clara from Sunflares Plethora
Wendy from Red Boots
This Lovely City
Diana (like the camera) from our.city.lights
Fallon from Fairytale Wishes & Dreams
Chelsea from Life is Beautiful
Megan from Studio M.M.E Blog


Labels:

14 Comments:

Blogger nicole mountz said...

oh gosh im so glad the photo swap had lots of comments! yay :) and congrats on your award lady, i think you should definitely open an etsy shop. :)

6 October 2009 at 15:05  
Blogger claradevi said...

rhiaaaaanne!
awesome :) I've been away and I think I discovered the photo swap email a bit too late, but whatsoever, still want to try participating though!
will ask further question via email... <3

6 October 2009 at 15:24  
Blogger M.M.E. said...

Congratulations on your award!! And thank you so much for thinking of my little blog. I think you could do very well with an etsy shop. The hard part is putting the daily time into it.

6 October 2009 at 16:04  
Blogger AmyK said...

I like to think that I'd settle for either puppies or kittens--but neither of them would be settling! I like 'em both! Cute and cuddly little beasts... lol.

I freak out playing video games, too. I tend to yell a lot more than normal. But I swear that's part of the fun of it!

6 October 2009 at 18:33  
Blogger Cassandra Dias said...

Haha we definitely have some things in common- I tend to swear a lot when I'm competing as well! And suuushi (yum!) is hands down my favorite food too :D

6 October 2009 at 18:38  
Blogger Lolla said...

"keeping secrets from yourself is never a good idea!"

true, but being sincere sometimes hurts more than if we just carried on deluded.

you have a beautiful blog. :)

6 October 2009 at 19:09  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for passing the award on to me! Yay!

I think you should ::definitely:: start an Etsy shop! Your photos are LOVELY!

xo.

6 October 2009 at 20:27  
Blogger E said...

Go for the etsy shop! I'm going to get brave and do it soon too :)

6 October 2009 at 23:28  
Blogger Fallon Carmichael said...

p.s. you totally need to open a etsy shop! =)

7 October 2009 at 00:18  
Blogger Ashley said...

Thanks for the compliment! I love the clean layout of your blog, and your 10 secrets are great.

7 October 2009 at 02:03  
Blogger Megan and Kristin said...

Hi there - Definitely go for two kittens if you can handle it! They are so fun and really keep each other entertained making it much easier to never feel guilty about a dinner date! LOL!

7 October 2009 at 02:39  
Blogger evelyn said...

i agree with 4...i never thought i would love it too much either >__<
sometimes i'm like...i should have been a photographer haha

and grats on your award =]
<33

and i never swear >__< lol xD to me its not who i am XD

7 October 2009 at 02:48  
Blogger LenoreNeverM♡re said...

Hope you get a kitten or puppy soon...I have 5 dogs at home!!!
Congrats on the award dear~
xo*

7 October 2009 at 03:41  
Blogger JessicaLeighLaLou said...

Wow! I love this post.. you should open up an Etsy shop! You have truly wonderful photos! They're beautiful. :)

7 October 2009 at 13:34  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home