This Page

has been moved to new address

Shades of Purple...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Shades of Purple...

This Page

has been moved to new address

Shades of Purple...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Shades of Purple...

Thursday, 21 January 2010

Shades of Purple...

Just like the first heart picture, the rest of the fuji instax mini's that I took in the snow also came out with purple tones to them - I think that I love them though.

Labels: , , , ,

22 Comments:

Blogger thegirlhassparke said...

Oh I love them too. The first one is my fav!

21 January 2010 at 10:51  
Blogger Saskia said...

I love the blue-purple tone to these photos! They look like you had a colour filter on your lens!

Saskia xx

21 January 2010 at 10:53  
Blogger nicole mountz said...

i do love them:) purple is slowly becoming my favorite.

21 January 2010 at 12:28  
Blogger AbbieBabble said...

They are so pretty! The purple makes them seem extra magical- gorgeous.

21 January 2010 at 12:32  
Blogger Geezees Custom Canvas Art said...

Great purple pics!

21 January 2010 at 13:05  
Blogger Courtney said...

These are gorgeous! So perfect and appropriate for late January.

21 January 2010 at 13:34  
Blogger Cassie said...

I love them, quite often my snow pictures have the pale blue look and I am never sure if I like it or not. The snow really brought out my need to photograph - how about you?
xx
PS: Little parcel posted Tuesday so hopefully yours should reach you first as the others were Canada and Australia bound!

21 January 2010 at 13:42  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love them, and i think the shade of purple on them is fantastic!!!

21 January 2010 at 13:47  
Blogger Shelley said...

purple is my reason for living. the bottom right hand one is my favourite!

21 January 2010 at 14:33  
Blogger Anna said...

these are wonderful! i think the purple is great!

21 January 2010 at 15:02  
Blogger Yelena R. said...

I agree! Love the purple tone!

21 January 2010 at 15:18  
Blogger Summer Athena said...

and this happened naturally?
i love that. they are really pretty. purple is so calming to me for some reason.

21 January 2010 at 15:28  
Blogger kimbirdy said...

They're Be-A-Utiful!

21 January 2010 at 15:34  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are just so lovely! Im in love with each one!!

21 January 2010 at 17:24  
Blogger Courtney Jane said...

Agh, these just melted my heart.

it's now in a puddle on the floor.

beautiful.

21 January 2010 at 18:58  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh how i miss you! i've ben sooo mia. how are you!? i lvoe these prints. they are so beautiful.

21 January 2010 at 19:06  
Blogger Unknown said...

They look amazing. Your making me really want a fuji. Is the film super expensive?

21 January 2010 at 19:31  
Blogger Nikolett said...

Wow, I love these. I love the different tones and effects you can get with different film ... sometimes digital cameras make things a little too perfect. Great shots :)

21 January 2010 at 21:03  
Blogger Debra said...

Wonderful pictures

21 January 2010 at 22:48  
Blogger leila brewster photography said...

ooh i like the coloring too.. it just makes it a different way to look at these cool photos! ive been toying with the idea of getting one of these fujis.. i just might.. i miss the square of the original polaroid

22 January 2010 at 02:52  
Blogger Eadaoin said...

oh the purple tones look really cool! how nice :) they make a great collection.

22 January 2010 at 21:02  
Blogger mina said...

i think i stared at this camera for 1/2 an hour today at urban outfitters. we decided it didn't make sense to buy it now... but your pictures are making me jealous. {we did pick up a diana mini though!}

9 February 2010 at 08:58  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home