This Page

has been moved to new address

Shoe crush...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Shoe crush...

This Page

has been moved to new address

Shoe crush...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Shoe crush...

Friday, 5 February 2010

Shoe crush...

Is it wrong to dream about one pair of shoes for two months...?


I briefly mentioned a pair of yellow shoes here and I honestly haven't been able to stop thinking about them/searching for somewhere to find them in the UK/crying (well, in my head, I haven't cried over a pair of shoes... yet...) over the fact I can't find any... sob.

They look so lovely with the navy and orange tights (love) in Keiko's amazing outfits. (Another shameless crush, what a great blog and such a pretty lady!)


Does anyone have any clue where I could find them over here? Would I have to order them from the US and pay a bomb in delivery...? Would it be wrong to get them in all three colours?

I think I have a problem...


All photos: Keiko Lynn
Shoes: Her Majesty in Mustard, Seychelles Footwear

Labels: , ,

25 Comments:

Blogger Laura Demetriou said...

I feel your pain. I saw some gorgeous laser cut vintage looking shoes in a magazine a few years ago and I've not found anything similar since. I even rang the magazine to ask what store supplied the shoes!

Will keep a lookout for you!

5 February 2010 at 10:40  
Blogger Sara said...

I honestly think they're beautiful!

Did you ask her or are they a vintage find?

5 February 2010 at 12:24  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't say I blame your obsession ....they're gorgeous!!!

5 February 2010 at 12:26  
Blogger Red Boots said...

Overstock.com !!! £38.77 plus £14 postage to UK. Bargain! xx

5 February 2010 at 12:37  
Blogger Rebecca said...

They are very pretty! I quite fancy a pair of yellow shoes now..... I can sympathise as I live in the UK too and all the best things seem to be in the US, but I'm just not prepared to pay $50 delivery! Good luck :)

5 February 2010 at 13:31  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love the versatility!!! and color is amazing!

5 February 2010 at 14:31  
Blogger NabilaHazirah said...

Thye're lovely,love them to bits!

5 February 2010 at 14:43  
Blogger Shelley said...

in the worlds of Wayne Campbell (aka Mike Myers in Wayne's World):

"it will be mine... oh yes... it will be mine" :)

i see nothing wrong with your shoe crush. in fact, i see it as a sign that you are supposed to have them!

my personal rule about buying things for myself is that if i see something i love, and i'm still thinking about it the next day, then it must be mine.

i don't know where to find your dream shoes... but i fully support you getting them!

5 February 2010 at 15:02  
Blogger Belen said...

Oh man, I love Keiko Lynn and her style. Also, she's super pretty, which I'm sure everyone knows! :)

PS, yeah, I saw the Teacups in Peony pen pal project. I knew I was forgetting something! I already left a comment about joining, and I'm so excited! :) And thanks for the shout out in that blog, mentioning that it seems like something for me, because, well it is! :D

5 February 2010 at 16:00  
Blogger {andthisiswhatshesaid} said...

So cute. love the color

5 February 2010 at 17:06  
Blogger Aline said...

she is so cute and those shoes are fab!

5 February 2010 at 17:10  
Anonymous Gali said...

Oh wow! It's really hard pulling off that kind of colour (in terms of shoes) but she does an amazing job!

5 February 2010 at 17:19  
Blogger Unknown said...

Those shoes are gorgeous! They look like their from anthropologie. You should try ebay, I'm always amazed at what I can find there.

5 February 2010 at 18:31  
Blogger Cassandra Dias said...

Hey Rhianne!

Just wanted to let you know that I'm have a wine tote giveaway on my blog in case you were interested in entering!

http://moonfaceon.blogspot.com/2010/02/giveaway-bloom-and-barnacle.html

xo,
Cassie

5 February 2010 at 18:57  
Blogger AmyK said...

Oh my gosh! I want those shoes! I just bought a pair of flats from that company yesterday, but I got them at a discount store for $5! Woohoo!
Can you do a google shopping search and see if they're listed anywhere for cheaper, so maybe you can afford them easier?! Gosh I hope you find them!!

5 February 2010 at 19:24  
Blogger Yelena R. said...

So cute! I would wear then in a heartbeat! Hope you have luck finding them!

5 February 2010 at 19:56  
Blogger Christina said...

they're stinking adorable. mustard yellow is one of my favorite colors!

i'm having trouble finding your email address but you won my last giveaway with vintage marquise. can you email me at downandoutchic@gmail.com so i can work on getting you your prize? thanks!

5 February 2010 at 21:10  
Blogger Laura Demetriou said...

Hey lovely, found these by KG, they're not exactly the same but similar:

http://www.asos.com/Kg-By-Kurt-Geiger/Kg-By-Kurt-Geiger-Beau-Pointed-Court-Shoe/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=719091

5 February 2010 at 21:27  
Blogger Courtney said...

I'm nearly always crushing on one style of Seychelles or another. They really make lovely shoes! And these are no exception. The color is superb, and the chunky heel is so cute. Good luck in your quest to track some down!

6 February 2010 at 15:47  
Blogger Heidi Rose said...

Colored tights are such a treat.

7 February 2010 at 00:07  
Blogger Juliana said...

My name is Juliana, and I am a shoe addict. I also have a big crush on your lovely pictures on your blog and am your newest follower! juliana from a blonde walks into a blog

7 February 2010 at 04:17  
Blogger angelina la dawn said...

oh i'm just crazy about yellow. crazy i tell you!

7 February 2010 at 15:24  
Blogger the southern hostess said...

These are the happiest shoes ever!

8 February 2010 at 06:20  
Blogger Amy said...

They are super cute! I would definitely wear all the colors. I hope you find a pair near you soon.

9 February 2010 at 02:44  
Blogger Erin Cox said...

Soooo i actually have these shoes {in mustard) and i LOVE them to death! they're worth every penny

i got mine at Zappos.com... I'm not sure on the delivery charges, but they are agreat with shipping and returns, so it might be worth looking into...

9 February 2010 at 22:15  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home