This Page

has been moved to new address

A few Diana mini's around Headingley...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: A few Diana mini's around Headingley...

This Page

has been moved to new address

A few Diana mini's around Headingley...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: A few Diana mini's around Headingley...

Wednesday, 18 August 2010

A few Diana mini's around Headingley...

9 Comments:

Blogger Ashley Sisk said...

Keep this up and I'll be hunting down Miss Diana! :)

18 August 2010 at 14:08  
Blogger Alyssa said...

i love the photos the diana mini takes... but you know what i love most! the fact its name is diana... its giving it a personality straight away... like if the camera had a voice you just know in your head what it would sound like from the name.

All cameras should be given proper names.... Maybe an Angus camera.... it would be a sturdy camera with some very technical features that no one could work out apart from a super star camera geek.

18 August 2010 at 14:15  
Blogger muchlove said...

terrific photos Rhianne! I'm inspired :)

18 August 2010 at 14:40  
Blogger Tracey said...

Awesome photos!! I can't wait to grab a Diana mini. I'm currently playing around with a golden half camera myself ... but I'd love to have a whole selection of cameras to choose from.

I love how the clouds look in these - delightful! :)

18 August 2010 at 14:40  
Blogger mysterymoor said...

You make me want to buy a Diana mini, but I lack funds at the moment! Is Leeds worth a visit? I've never been that far up north.

18 August 2010 at 16:15  
Blogger Carolina said...

I want a Diana sooo badly!

18 August 2010 at 18:30  
Blogger BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Loooooooove the avs shot!

19 August 2010 at 04:32  
Blogger Sab said...

I absolutely love the photos. I wish I had a diana. Though I guess I would be terrible at using it.

19 August 2010 at 06:50  
Blogger ashleyTIA said...

Wow! These are amazing. I am really contemplating the Diana Mini. If I get it I will have to come to you for advice. :)

1 September 2010 at 13:24  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home