This Page

has been moved to new address

I need to use this camera more...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: I need to use this camera more...

This Page

has been moved to new address

I need to use this camera more...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: I need to use this camera more...

Friday, 6 August 2010

I need to use this camera more...


{all taken with my yashica autofocus in Bridlington}

Happy Weekend!


p.s. Is everyone enjoying the August Break so far? I kind of miss writing... and I haven't caught up with anything blog wise (oops) but it has been fun.

Labels: , ,

10 Comments:

Blogger Cassandra Dias said...

That last shot is wonderful :)

6 August 2010 at 15:49  
Blogger mysterymoor said...

the first one is so nice :)

6 August 2010 at 16:34  
Blogger Unknown said...

So beautiful!

6 August 2010 at 16:37  
Blogger Emma Lavelle said...

lovely! i'll have to add this camera to my wishlist xx

6 August 2010 at 18:24  
Anonymous Maddy said...

The first one is beautiful! And I'm a little upset that I didn't think of August Break myself :) I could use a little time off writing ;o)

6 August 2010 at 18:25  
Blogger IKS said...

I missed writing/blogging too, but enjoyed my sea vacation as well...

7 August 2010 at 12:00  
Anonymous Gali said...

I love that little train!

7 August 2010 at 14:40  
Blogger k said...

very pretty pics!

7 August 2010 at 17:20  
Blogger molly said...

rhianne! thank you so much for the birthday wishes!! your pictures are so beautiful :-) i've never even heard of a yashica!

8 August 2010 at 21:09  
Blogger Holly Knitlightly said...

Such beautiful photos!

10 August 2010 at 00:41  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home