This Page

has been moved to new address

When we move, I'll miss ninja cat!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: When we move, I'll miss ninja cat!

This Page

has been moved to new address

When we move, I'll miss ninja cat!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: When we move, I'll miss ninja cat!

Thursday, 5 August 2010

When we move, I'll miss ninja cat!


We nicknamed this cat 'ninja cat' because when he/she was a kitten it used to be really nervous and run away and climb things really fast.

Labels:

12 Comments:

Blogger Bitsy said...

That street looks so cute. Is that the back or the front? Mine looks so boring in comparison!! xx

5 August 2010 at 10:29  
Blogger Alyssa said...

coolest cat name ever!!

he looks pretty ready to pounce with that one foot up waiting to SHAZAM away!

5 August 2010 at 10:32  
Blogger Unknown said...

is this your street? it looks so cool :)

5 August 2010 at 14:07  
Blogger kimbirdy said...

haha! that's awesome. and such a cute cat! i'd miss it too. but maybe there will be a pirate cat at your next house. :)

5 August 2010 at 17:55  
Anonymous Elle said...

My cat Lula is a ninja too! She doesn't speak, can jump impossibly high and has awesome nunchuck skills.

Elle x

5 August 2010 at 18:26  
Blogger AmyK said...

Haha! Excellent. I miss my old neighbor pets terribly. The pets around here just aren't the same...

5 August 2010 at 19:13  
Blogger Unknown said...

That's so funny, I love animals with little quirks.

5 August 2010 at 19:30  
Blogger Blair McLeod said...

so sweet. perhaps his cousin will live near to your new place!! :)

5 August 2010 at 20:28  
Blogger k said...

cuuuute :)

5 August 2010 at 22:06  
Blogger this free bird said...

awwwww i love that ninja cat...maybe he wants to come along? just a thought...

xoxo,
carrie

5 August 2010 at 22:58  
Blogger one sydney road said...

loving this august break idea!! such a cool street with the flower pots, love it. ninja cat is too cute - great nickname :)

6 August 2010 at 01:03  
Anonymous Zoe, Conversation Pieces said...

Awww, love the nickname! The cat that lives in our street, we call it Parking Meter Cat as it always sits next to it so that it gets stroked as people are getting their ticket... Ninja Cat is cooler though ;)

8 August 2010 at 21:22  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home