This Page

has been moved to new address

The oddest looking SLR you'll ever see!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: The oddest looking SLR you'll ever see!

This Page

has been moved to new address

The oddest looking SLR you'll ever see!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: The oddest looking SLR you'll ever see!

Friday, 13 August 2010

The oddest looking SLR you'll ever see!

{It's a Yashica Samurai x.30 half frame camera! How cool is that?!
Thomas always finds the most amazing things in charity shops!}

Talking of cameras - I put together a camera inspired anti treasury for my amazing photoswap partner Lindsay - I'm mildy obsessed...

Have a great weekend!!


p.s. I also put together a guest post for the lovely Erin who is over here right now about Berlin, I've been busy for someone on a break!

Labels: , ,

10 Comments:

Blogger Lavender Playground said...

This is such a cute little camera. Can't wait to see what pictures it takes.

13 August 2010 at 16:00  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a good weekend!

13 August 2010 at 16:12  
Blogger kimbirdy said...

i just read your berlin post on erin's blog. looked like an awesome trip, and i love elephants too! our honeymoon is actually going to involve adopting an elephant for 3 days to take care of in thailand. is it terrible that i'm way more excited about the elephant than the wedding? :)

happy weekend!

13 August 2010 at 17:01  
Blogger Ashley Sisk said...

I've never seen one of those but now I'm curious.

13 August 2010 at 19:52  
Blogger Sarah D said...

I know this camera! Tried it once :] have fun with it
xoxo

14 August 2010 at 06:22  
Blogger michelle said...

That is such a adorable camera! I recently ransacked the thrift store and found this panorama camera and for all of $3!

14 August 2010 at 17:34  
Blogger mysterymoor said...

This looks good! I wish I had one of those. I have my grandpa's Yashica electro 35. Absolutely love that camera.

14 August 2010 at 20:58  
Blogger Alyssa said...

what a crazy amazing camera!!

15 August 2010 at 07:09  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

how cool!

16 August 2010 at 16:49  
Blogger JenRem said...

Woah - how crazy cool! I don't think I would ever purchase this... but still, neat.

16 August 2010 at 18:22  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home