This Page

has been moved to new address

My name is Rhianne and I am easily distracted...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: My name is Rhianne and I am easily distracted...

This Page

has been moved to new address

My name is Rhianne and I am easily distracted...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: My name is Rhianne and I am easily distracted...

Wednesday, 29 September 2010

My name is Rhianne and I am easily distracted...

From Notebookdoodles to Me


Can you believe its nearly October?! I'm hugely surprised by this and honestly a little caught unaware! I meant to write this post ages ago... oh well.



Last year when we went on holiday to Wales I asked for some bloggers to help with guest posts under the title 'My name is ..... and I am easily distracted...' and this year I would love to have more people guest post for me whilst we are away following the same theme...



So are you interested?!



I had a great response to this and have guest posters all lined up - thank you to everyone who wanted to help me out :)



I really hope people are excited as I absolutely adored reading the guest posts last year and I love a good blog series!




Labels: ,

13 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth said...

I'm interested! My email is rosaliliumblog at gmail dot com
x

29 September 2010 at 10:17  
Blogger Alyssa said...

I am interested in attending Poland with you.

Also in guest posting just so i dont miss you too much whilst you are gone.

if you dont know my email address by now i think we have issues.

just to make you a little jealous its exactly 7 minutes till glee starts! omg omg omg BRITNEY!!!

29 September 2010 at 10:24  
Blogger Clare B said...

I'd also love to guest blog
pampelmuseandme(at)googlemail(dot)com

29 September 2010 at 10:47  
Blogger this free bird said...

I would be interested...let me know your parameters and I'll see if I can swing it!! Looks fun!!

xoxo,
Carrie
carrieonnn(at)gmail(dot)com

29 September 2010 at 10:55  
Blogger mysterymoor said...

I'd love to help you and I already have an idea!!! andreaypich@gmail.com

29 September 2010 at 10:56  
Blogger Katie King said...

Rhianne, I would be interested in a post. You already know my email ;) Where are you off to this time?

29 September 2010 at 12:01  
Blogger Franca said...

Yes please! I'm not sure you know me, but I've been following you for a while! franca.likes.apples(at)gmail.com have a great holiday!

29 September 2010 at 14:17  
Anonymous allyn said...

if you still need someone, i'd be interested. just let me know. a vacation! fun. fun. fun.

29 September 2010 at 14:24  
Blogger a blog about the little things said...

hi! I'd be interested, because I'm constantly distracted! :)
I think you have my email address already? If not, tweet me @buttercupcaren

29 September 2010 at 15:18  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oui! Count me in!

29 September 2010 at 19:16  
Blogger Celeste said...

Oh I would love to contribute if you could use me! Did you decide where in Poland you're going? I think you have my email, but just in case, it's celeste.noche@gmail.com

:)

29 September 2010 at 20:45  
Blogger Ashley Morris said...

Oh, how fun! I think I'm interested! :)

ashleyrwatts[at]gmail[dot]com

30 September 2010 at 02:39  
Blogger Wendy said...

oh, that sounds like fun... I'm game :)

whimsey (dot) is (at) gmail (dot) com

30 September 2010 at 06:58  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home