This Page

has been moved to new address

Much Love Monday!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Much Love Monday!

This Page

has been moved to new address

Much Love Monday!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Much Love Monday!

Monday, 27 September 2010

Much Love Monday!

It's been such a long time since I took part in Much Love Monday on Much Love, I'd forgotten how much I love it!

Did you see Katrina from Pugly Pixel's camera collection last week? And all the resulting links to camera collections...? Wow!! I am in camera heaven!

I actually meant to start taking pictures of my cameras over the weekend to put together a camera collection post of my own (Katrina's right, I seem to have gathered together alot of cameras...) but I got distracted charity shop shopping and wanted to share my latest camera find with you first....

ohhhh, it folds... and its metal...

... and it sharpens pencils!!


Did I fool you? Probably not... but it was fun trying... It's already made friends with my cute Diana keyring and now its sat happily at my work desk with its new sheep friend!
(although I haven't actually sharpened a pencil with it yet...)

Hurray for cameras, I love them! Best 79p I spent all weekend!

Labels: , ,

12 Comments:

Blogger muchlove said...

cutest pencil sharpener EVER!

27 September 2010 at 14:47  
Blogger Lavender Playground said...

Ha ha ha this is so cute.
I've been seeing lots of camera related items popping up all over the place in Taiwan as well, it's hard not to whip out my wallet and buy them all up!

27 September 2010 at 15:14  
Blogger M.M.E. said...

Haha. You did fool me for a bit since my boyfriend has the camera version. Only I noticed everything, including the bellows, were the same color. The perfect pencil sharpener for you though!

27 September 2010 at 15:18  
Blogger ana said...

ha! i love love that. is it heavy? it looks insanely heavy...and it folds?!

jeepers, i can't remember the last time i sharpened a pencil either. :D

27 September 2010 at 15:29  
Blogger Daisy said...

Oh wow, that is fab !

27 September 2010 at 16:39  
Blogger ilene @ muchloveilly said...

that is so fun! and yes you did fool me. happy monday!

27 September 2010 at 17:30  
Blogger AmyK said...

That's. So. Great.

I've seen some pretty rad pencil sharpeners, but this one takes the cake.

28 September 2010 at 01:40  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha, that's kinda awesome.

28 September 2010 at 03:06  
Blogger Emily's Moose - Karolina Kubikowska said...

that is the coolest thing!

<3
K

28 September 2010 at 08:03  
Blogger Laura said...

yey you should definitely share your camera collection too! I'm doing one per day, but i'm sure yours will stretch further than my collection! x

28 September 2010 at 10:29  
Blogger one sydney road said...

all these posts on cameras are making me a bit envious!! what a cool find!!

28 September 2010 at 22:38  
Blogger Diana said...

Ahh, i have that keyring, i did a giveaway for it last year.

That metal camera is such great decor.

7 October 2010 at 05:17  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home