This Page

has been moved to new address

Thomas takes amazing photos!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Thomas takes amazing photos!

This Page

has been moved to new address

Thomas takes amazing photos!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Thomas takes amazing photos!

Monday, 20 September 2010

Thomas takes amazing photos!


As part of the photo swap, Thomas sent his photos to the lovely Allyn from All Things Ami and these were the result. I'm so delighted they turned out as last year his film disappeared which he was disappointed with...

I'm definitely making him take the Yashica Autofocus to Poland with us, I love his photos and that camera is a dream...

You can see the rest of his photos here and nearly 700 more in the flickr group, its my new favourite distraction!


p.s. eep, I love him, just thought I should say :)

Labels: , , , ,

12 Comments:

Blogger ChinkyGirLMeL said...

Oh nice! Pretty pretty pictures!

20 September 2010 at 16:32  
Anonymous allyn | allthingsami said...

i completely agree with you. his photos are fantastic. i so enjoyed opening up the envelope to see his point of view from across the way! ; ) please send my thanks for doing such a great job. i really enjoyed the project and the surprise that film delivers.

20 September 2010 at 18:06  
Blogger Spare Thoughts said...

Great photos!

20 September 2010 at 19:16  
Blogger Luzmaría Alam said...

Everything looks pretty!! aww cute dog!

Have a nice day

20 September 2010 at 20:21  
Blogger ana said...

i love the photo of the paw prints. adorable :D

20 September 2010 at 20:36  
Blogger Nicole said...

I love the paw prints in the sand. Every time I look at your blog, I realized that I really need to get out and take more pictures.

20 September 2010 at 21:08  
Blogger Mikelle Jade said...

HE SURE DOES! I love the soft, calm feeling of these photos!

20 September 2010 at 21:22  
Anonymous GeeGee said...

I love the Harry pawprints one and I love the train line one and I love the train sign one and I love the hut with MINE on it and I love that I know where some of those photos were taken! I'm waiting for Summer's pics to be developed, Im quite excited! Oh, and please explain how the photo advertising Justin biber or however its spelt infiltrated?! With a backwards J?

20 September 2010 at 22:16  
Blogger Gracie said...

Well you two are a match made in heaven :) With all the photography. His photos are great too!

21 September 2010 at 01:30  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

these shots are wonderful!

21 September 2010 at 02:24  
Anonymous annalyn said...

Those are lovely photos, honestly Rheanne, I am so glad that I joined Photoswap this year, I can't wait for next year :)

21 September 2010 at 03:43  
Blogger Unknown said...

Fantastic photos!

Heather

26 September 2010 at 23:51  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home