This Page

has been moved to new address

On the Broads...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: On the Broads...

This Page

has been moved to new address

On the Broads...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: On the Broads...

Thursday, 9 September 2010

On the Broads...

Best day ever!

All photos taken with my new favourite Yashica Samurai, I love!
(though I dont know how to turn the date off which is frustrating...I'm not even sure the date is right on those...)

Labels: , , ,

10 Comments:

Blogger ana said...

wonderful photos! looks like so much fun :)

9 September 2010 at 15:31  
Blogger ilene @ muchloveilly said...

fun! looks like a sweeeet adventure. can't go wrong with a water adventure. :)

9 September 2010 at 18:52  
Blogger Celeste said...

i love these! they turned out so well- the colors are so nice

9 September 2010 at 19:01  
Blogger Adele said...

oh i just LOVE thesssse!!!

9 September 2010 at 20:00  
Blogger Paige Tanya said...

Looks like tones and tones of fun!

9 September 2010 at 22:21  
Blogger AmyK said...

You always have the best pictures--and the best little adventures!

10 September 2010 at 05:47  
Blogger kara lynn said...

i just found your blog. and it is oh so very lovely! so glad i stumbled upon it!!

and what an incredible adventure!

10 September 2010 at 09:03  
Anonymous Lolo said...

Great shots! I love the second one!

11 September 2010 at 19:36  
Blogger muchlove said...

stunning photos. The texture of the clouds make a great backdrop to the photo subjects.

14 September 2010 at 04:04  
Blogger JMay said...

These pictures are fabulous :-)

15 September 2010 at 06:34  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home