This Page

has been moved to new address

A weekend overview in feet photos...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: A weekend overview in feet photos...

This Page

has been moved to new address

A weekend overview in feet photos...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: A weekend overview in feet photos...

Tuesday, 31 August 2010

A weekend overview in feet photos...

{we went to the beach - I'm loving the Over the Taupe OPI polish!}

{we spent a day on a boat}

{we went to Norwich}


To keep you going whilst I scan and develop!
I take alot of photos of our feet...

Labels: , ,

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a cool blog to stumble upon! I think you will like our little blog at toemail.
http://toemailers.blogspot.com

31 August 2010 at 15:29  
Blogger Erin {pughs' news} said...

Excellent. I'm quite the fan of feet photos myself!

31 August 2010 at 15:36  
Blogger Emily's Moose - Karolina Kubikowska said...

Cute, I love your feet photos! I have the package for you waiting to be sent out already. I can't wait!

<3
K

31 August 2010 at 15:40  
Blogger Brandi said...

I love feet photos, I will be sure to take some this weekend when I am at the beach :)

31 August 2010 at 16:36  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

When in doubt take a photo of your feet. That's what I always say. I have always taken photo of my feet for as long as I can remember...maybe I should dig them out sometime?

31 August 2010 at 16:44  
Blogger Andi Dhebby Putri said...

love feet photos so much! gonna take a bunch later of mine and post it on my blog :)

xo
www.mswhiziqly.blogspot.com

31 August 2010 at 17:28  
Blogger Unknown said...

Lovely photos, and very cute shoes!

31 August 2010 at 17:29  
Blogger Sarah said...

I love the feet photos. I've never seen purple converse before!

http://wearingitonmysleeves.blogspot.com

31 August 2010 at 18:28  
Anonymous ariana said...

i've always loved feet photos..with or without shoes on! yours always make me smile. :]

31 August 2010 at 20:00  
Blogger Alyssa said...

you all have incredibly normal looking toes. you should flaunt that. x

31 August 2010 at 21:25  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home