This Page

has been moved to new address

We love afternoon tea!!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: We love afternoon tea!!

This Page

has been moved to new address

We love afternoon tea!!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: We love afternoon tea!!

Wednesday, 25 August 2010

We love afternoon tea!!

...Before...

...during...

...after...

{We went to The Bowery in Headingley, it was delicious!
This was actually in June - I meant to post it then... oops!}

Labels: ,

19 Comments:

Blogger ChinkyGirLMeL said...

Oh wow. How lovely. Have you tried milk tea? I'm in love with milk tea. =)

25 August 2010 at 15:09  
Blogger Anna said...

oh my goodness that looks delicious! I have wayyyy too many summer posts I never put up as well...oops indeed ;)

25 August 2010 at 15:11  
Blogger Cassandra Dias said...

Haha...the before and after photos crack me up! Look like a nice little outting! :)

25 August 2010 at 15:43  
Blogger Summer Athena said...

darlin! i love tea as well. i often wander over to the Tea & Sympathy here in the city. i adore that place.

25 August 2010 at 16:07  
Blogger Shelley said...

love it! i've been working a tea room and serving high tea to all sorts of lovely ladies (and a few men, too!) and there is nothing like bringing out the elaborate two-tiered presentation plate loaded with goodies and seeing the looks on their faces :)

glad you enjoyed it!

25 August 2010 at 16:38  
Blogger M.M.E. said...

I was just thinking to myself the other day that I'd love to try a crumpet. They actually sell them now over here in our grocery stores.

25 August 2010 at 17:44  
Blogger kimbirdy said...

YUM! i've been trying to find a good tea place here in the states ever since my trip to england in college. but alas, none are as good. your pictures make me miss it there!

25 August 2010 at 18:20  
Blogger Luzmaría Alam said...

mmmmmm everything looks yummie!! I love tea, but I´m more in to the pure sencha tea!!"Have a good day

25 August 2010 at 18:46  
Blogger Celeste said...

this looks amazing! it's one of the things i miss the most about the uk

25 August 2010 at 19:46  
Blogger jenny stardust said...

gorgeous!

25 August 2010 at 20:23  
Blogger Sam Harvey said...

oh honey buns,., thanks for taking me to tea with you. i loved the crystal sugar and my english breakfast was lovely.

25 August 2010 at 21:05  
Blogger Blair McLeod said...

delightful. wish i could join in!!

25 August 2010 at 22:21  
Blogger Holly Knitlightly said...

Ah! Looks soo good.

25 August 2010 at 22:49  
Blogger thegirlhassparke said...

Oh that looks so good! I have never had high tea but it is on my list of things to do.

26 August 2010 at 01:51  
Blogger Micaela said...

I want to go! :)

26 August 2010 at 02:18  
Blogger Alyssa said...

In england do you drink english breakfast? because that would be kinda awesome

26 August 2010 at 12:54  
Blogger Tracey said...

YUM! What a delight afternoon tea is! (and yours looked particularly yummy)!! :)

26 August 2010 at 14:06  
Anonymous Lolo said...

Can you believe I live on Burley Road yet have not heard of this place! I've had a look at the website and I'm going to go check it out as soon as possible. It looks amazing!

30 August 2010 at 18:18  
Blogger Erin {pughs' news} said...

Mmmm, I love afternoon tea, too!

31 August 2010 at 15:35  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home