This Page

has been moved to new address

Oh my...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Oh my...

This Page

has been moved to new address

Oh my...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Oh my...

Thursday, 19 August 2010

Oh my...

Brian takes pictures of cars...

little wet camera dog tail

Camera Head Illustrations by Angela Kohler

Labels: , , ,

9 Comments:

Blogger Jess said...

Those are so gorgeous! I love the umbrella one!

19 August 2010 at 11:37  
Blogger Sab said...

I love these kinds of sketches.
I wish I was as talented as some people.


Its such a good concept, I wish I could take photos within my mind and keep them forever... I guess that's meant to be memories.

but even I forget those eventually.

19 August 2010 at 11:58  
Blogger k said...

these are SO cut

19 August 2010 at 12:35  
Blogger Ashley Sisk said...

These are awesome. I'm going to look at more of these!

19 August 2010 at 15:18  
Blogger kimbirdy said...

i love those! so fun and quirky!

19 August 2010 at 17:15  
Blogger Lulu and her whimsical ways! said...

brilliant, I love these - I just love finding prints like these! Such a lovely blog you have Rhianne! x

19 August 2010 at 18:22  
Blogger AmyK said...

Wow, I love these! Good stuff. I lovelovelove watercolor.

19 August 2010 at 18:33  
Blogger Lavender Playground said...

So creative!

20 August 2010 at 02:41  
Blogger Diana said...

Haha, so cute. This will be my family soon ;)

30 August 2010 at 01:37  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home