This Page

has been moved to new address

I'm going to miss the view from our old bedroom window...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: I'm going to miss the view from our old bedroom window...

This Page

has been moved to new address

I'm going to miss the view from our old bedroom window...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: I'm going to miss the view from our old bedroom window...

Friday, 20 August 2010

I'm going to miss the view from our old bedroom window...


So today is the big move!

Have a great weekend!
{think of us whilst we lug heavy boxes!}

p.s. taken with my Deedee the Diana mini - she loves the sunshine!

p.p.s I put together a rather fun guest post for Carly, you'll love it!

Labels: , , ,

20 Comments:

Blogger Lightning Heart said...

all the best with your move!!!

20 August 2010 at 10:17  
Blogger k said...

good luck!

20 August 2010 at 11:03  
Blogger Kattrina said...

Good luck!! Moving is such hard work but it's so great when you're moved in. Hope it goes well and you feel settled in a short time.

20 August 2010 at 13:46  
Blogger sheba said...

good luck!

20 August 2010 at 13:48  
Blogger emily said...

lovely shot! good luck with your move.

20 August 2010 at 15:03  
Blogger M.M.E. said...

I wish you strength to move lots of boxes and good weather so it doesn't rain!

20 August 2010 at 15:07  
Anonymous ariana said...

good luck and congrats on the move! :]

20 August 2010 at 16:42  
Blogger Celeste said...

good luck with the move! i hope the view in your new place is also beautiful :)

20 August 2010 at 17:07  
Blogger {andthisiswhatshesaid} said...

good luck!

20 August 2010 at 17:31  
Blogger Spare Thoughts said...

Good luck with the move!

20 August 2010 at 18:18  
Blogger Lavender Playground said...

I would move this view as well, so beautiful! Good luck with the moving~~~

20 August 2010 at 19:49  
Blogger Luzmaría Alam said...

Congrats for the move ;)
Have a good weekend!!




http://princesscorner-ruzu.blogspot.com/

20 August 2010 at 21:21  
Blogger Blair McLeod said...

good luck moving. i know it is so much work. i'm not moving again until i can afford to pay movers!!

love this picture. cheers to many more memories in you new residence. have a great weekend!

xo,
blair

20 August 2010 at 21:57  
Blogger AmyK said...

Good luck moving!! Don't hurt your back, please!

21 August 2010 at 00:09  
Blogger Unknown said...

i wish you all the best! that is a beautiful view/picture by the way :)

21 August 2010 at 02:30  
Blogger Emily's Moose - Karolina Kubikowska said...

I hope the move goes well! And guess what! We're going to be swap partners for the just because you're lovely swap!

love,
k

21 August 2010 at 08:03  
Blogger Meghan said...

Good luck with the move! Can't wait to hear all about it!

22 August 2010 at 20:09  
Blogger amanda said...

hope the move went smoothly!

23 August 2010 at 01:01  
Blogger jenny stardust said...

those houses look lovely!

23 August 2010 at 15:44  
Blogger Courtney said...

i NEED to get film for my diana. do you buy yours online? happy moving.

29 August 2010 at 19:44  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home