This Page

has been moved to new address

The weekend in fuji's...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: The weekend in fuji's...

This Page

has been moved to new address

The weekend in fuji's...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: The weekend in fuji's...

Thursday, 2 September 2010

The weekend in fuji's...

August bank holidays in Norfolk are quickly becoming my favourite weekends!!
(see some posts from last year here, here and here!)

We were completely spoiled over the 4 days by our friends and family
(honestly, we have the most amazing friends and family, I love it!)

This time around I had my fuji instax mini and everytime I use it
I fall a little bit more in love with it... its just so cute!


Unfortunately the batteries were dead on Friday but after a quick rescue (thanks K!) we were back in action for our day on the broads on Saturday and it was perfect! I can't believe that after living so many years in Norfolk that I haven't done it sooner!


We went to Cromer on Sunday for the morning - don't let these pcitures fool you - it was cold, wet and windy for some of it! Worth it though - I always love Cromer!
(I feel I should point out the wind blew my hoody into the foot photo, my belly isn't that huge lol)

Our final day was spent in Norwich with a quick visit to Elm Hill (I love) and some rather amazing mexican food before our train home. Once again the wind wasn't on my side for a feet photo - the bottom part is my scarf blowing into the photo!

I'm picking up two rolls of film tonight, so hopefully I should have even more photos to share with you tomorrow, hurray! I can't wait!

Labels: , , ,

15 Comments:

Blogger AbbieBabble said...

These are so cool- I'm dying for a fuji instax mini now!

2 September 2010 at 14:13  
Blogger emily said...

really great shots! i do love i minis...

2 September 2010 at 15:25  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely pictures.

2 September 2010 at 15:30  
Blogger ChinkyGirLMeL said...

I love all the pictures. Were these pictures edited?

2 September 2010 at 16:09  
Blogger Alyssa said...

ahh each and everyone is brilliant!!!
but my favourite is the slide, the colours !!
no, the first one, it shows you are off on an adventure!!!

xx

2 September 2010 at 16:35  
Blogger Unknown said...

So pretty! What exactly is a bank holiday?

2 September 2010 at 17:45  
Blogger kimbirdy said...

how fun! i love those little fuji photos. i would love to get one someday soon. looks like a great weekend away!

2 September 2010 at 17:59  
Anonymous GeeGee said...

yay they look great! ours has been slotted into the photoframe - I'll get you the other pics. Once edited though - there are 402. Digital is so much less exclusive! :)

2 September 2010 at 20:07  
Blogger Mikelle Jade said...

These are so fun! Beautiful :)

2 September 2010 at 21:38  
Blogger AmyK said...

What great pictures! I've gotta say, some of the pictures people take on this kind of camera really make it seem like time stopped a long time ago--like your camera is a time machine or something groovy like that.

2 September 2010 at 22:34  
Blogger BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I think the shoe shot has a cool effect even if it was an accident!

3 September 2010 at 04:25  
Blogger Lavender Playground said...

One of my friends just got this little camera, and I must say yours takes the most wonderful pictures.

3 September 2010 at 05:58  
Blogger jenny stardust said...

these minis look so great! and i need to visit the UK. what setting do you have your instax on, on such bright sunny days? i always have the wrong setting.. mine are always end up too bright. yours look soo good!

3 September 2010 at 22:16  
Blogger Tracey said...

Oh love those photos!! :)
Glorious light and grain!! :)

4 September 2010 at 15:17  
Blogger Jazzy E (Hivenn) said...

lovelovelove.
if i were to be the kind of person to use <333333 it would be now.
amazing
xx

5 September 2010 at 17:17  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home