This Page

has been moved to new address

Around Wells with a yashica camera...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Around Wells with a yashica camera...

This Page

has been moved to new address

Around Wells with a yashica camera...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Around Wells with a yashica camera...

Monday, 6 September 2010

Around Wells with a yashica camera...

I know I blog about Wells-Next-The-Sea and my yashica cameras alot, but I really do love them
(and I'm sure you do now too, haha!)
and together they create something quite lovely.


I seriously just want to take this camera out to play all the time now - I think it's just become a contender to go to Poland with us...

Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Cassandra Dias said...

That second photo is great! I love that boat and it's little flags :)

6 September 2010 at 15:32  
Blogger k said...

that last pic is lovely

6 September 2010 at 16:19  
Blogger M.M.E. said...

I adore that last picture! The composition is breathtaking.

6 September 2010 at 17:22  
Anonymous GeeGee said...

Im so envious the seagulls were in your first shot, none of mine do. Such a nice photo - will have to nab, mwahaha

6 September 2010 at 18:34  
Blogger Emma Lavelle said...

i like this camera! xx

6 September 2010 at 22:07  
Blogger Jazzy E (Hivenn) said...

always more. these are so beautiful.
xx

7 September 2010 at 13:40  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home