This Page

has been moved to new address

I feel like I should be wearing this today...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: I feel like I should be wearing this today...

This Page

has been moved to new address

I feel like I should be wearing this today...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: I feel like I should be wearing this today...

Wednesday, 15 September 2010

I feel like I should be wearing this today...

{The Perfect Autumn Ensemble by Pop Pop Portraits}

It's definitely feeling Autumnal outside!


p.s. Sorry for being MIA - I caught a rather nasty cold and am slowly catching up with everything...

p.p.s. Thank you for the amazing birthday comments, you guys are unbelievably fantastic!

Labels: ,

14 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is certainly cold and windy in Leeds today!!!

Hope you are feeling better soon.

15 September 2010 at 11:47  
Blogger queen-of-nostalgia said...

I am with you! The wind and leaves make for perfect fall weather :) Bring on the wool and tweeds!

Cheers!
Kristen
the Queen of Nostalgia

15 September 2010 at 12:51  
Blogger Farah said...

aww...get well soon dear! xo

15 September 2010 at 13:20  
Blogger Clare B said...

We had the shortest summer here in Berlin and it's been autumn for weeks. I'm off "stocking shopping" this weekend.

15 September 2010 at 14:24  
Blogger a whole lotta love said...

It really feels like fall today in New England too. The first day having to wear a sweater! I love autumn though. Its the only good thing about the arrival of winter :) Ok.. I like a good snowfall every once in a while too.

15 September 2010 at 15:34  
Blogger Erin {pughs' news} said...

Aah, autumn! I love it. I loaded up on tights at Primark when we were in London, and I've started wearing them already. I don't have a jaunty hat like that one though!

Somehow I missed that it was your birthday. So, Happy Belated Birthday to you, Rhianne! Hope it was wonderful...

15 September 2010 at 15:56  
Blogger Emily's Moose - Karolina Kubikowska said...

Well, yes that's quite lovely! One of these outfits for me too, please :)

<3
K

15 September 2010 at 18:28  
Blogger Carolina said...

That's a lovely drawing

15 September 2010 at 18:45  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is a very autumny outfit :) Hope you're feeling better - you're not meant to be blurgh around your birthday! (P.S. Hope you had a good day?) x

15 September 2010 at 19:00  
Blogger Blair McLeod said...

love this!! what a beautiful print! i want that outfit in real life too!!

xo

ps i have a new giveaway i think you might like!

15 September 2010 at 21:02  
Anonymous GeeGee said...

I like those tights! I wore a t-shirt on the way home on monday night, and tonight Im wearing a jumper and a coat. not fair!

15 September 2010 at 21:20  
Blogger Miss Gray said...

Haha what a cute drawing!

16 September 2010 at 04:00  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that outfit is too cute! you should try and recreate it!

p.s. hope you feel better!

16 September 2010 at 05:12  
Blogger ChinkyGirLMeL said...

Get well soon sweetie. That's a cute little drawing. =)

16 September 2010 at 14:11  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home