This Page

has been moved to new address

I want to go back to Edinburgh!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: I want to go back to Edinburgh!

This Page

has been moved to new address

I want to go back to Edinburgh!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: I want to go back to Edinburgh!

Wednesday, 22 September 2010

I want to go back to Edinburgh!

Remember way back in March when we went to Edinburgh?

It seems like such a long time ago now... but these beautiful holgas sent from the lovely Wendy to the equally lovely Marisa (honestly, I adore them both) has made me want to go straight back there... its really not that far from Leeds...


I love Edinburgh, holgas, the photoswap and all my photoswappers, hurray!!

For more photos see Wendy and Marisa's blogs!

p.s. How have I only just seen these ladies?! I've been under a rock I'm sure...

Labels: , , ,

11 Comments:

Blogger AbbieBabble said...

Now I want to go to Edinburgh, too!

Unfortunately, it IS really quite far from Boston, Massachusetts.

22 September 2010 at 15:33  
Blogger Franca said...

I really enjoyed looking at all your old pictures. If you do go, give me a shout! It really isn't far from Leeds!

22 September 2010 at 16:48  
Blogger Andi Dhebby Putri said...

such an amazing tone! I really want to join as a Photoswappers of yours soon!

xo

22 September 2010 at 16:49  
Blogger bananas. said...

that last picture is awesome. definitely frame worthy.

22 September 2010 at 21:04  
Blogger thegirlhassparke said...

Oh my goodness can I come with you? I love Edinburgh! I have even been to Armstrong & Sons vintage clothing emporium :-) We spent ages trying on all the hats, so much fun.

23 September 2010 at 00:55  
Anonymous Sandy a la Mode said...

oh wow, i LOVE all your photos!!!

24 September 2010 at 16:10  
Blogger Jodie said...

such beautiful shots!

25 September 2010 at 06:10  
Blogger Tracey said...

Me too!!! I want to go there as well!! :)

27 September 2010 at 13:48  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ohh I love these! I was in Edinburgh in March as well...at the very end of the month when the crazy snow storm came through. These make me wish I had had my Diana F+ with me...unfortunately it didn't join me on my journey across Europe until I hit Spain and stumbled across a Lomo store.

28 September 2010 at 16:12  
Anonymous Marisa said...

Aren't they just amazing... Thanks for the praise, can't wait to see if any of mine turned out. xoxo

30 September 2010 at 14:34  
Blogger Helen said...

I'm off to Edinburgh on Tuesday! SO EXCITED!

2 October 2010 at 17:14  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home