This Page

has been moved to new address

Diana Love on Etsy...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Diana Love on Etsy...

This Page

has been moved to new address

Diana Love on Etsy...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Diana Love on Etsy...

Tuesday, 18 January 2011

Diana Love on Etsy...

As with my holga love post - it was easy to find some great diana related products and this time I've made a treasury so I can share even more with you!


Click on the image, or here
to go to the treasury and check out these amazing items properly, I can't even choose a favourite!

Yeay for Etsy, Diana and Diana Mini's, treasuries and celebrations!

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Anjani said...

love the mug <3

18 January 2011 at 10:20  
Blogger Unknown said...

LOVE this treasury! Thanks for using my Diana Kitty photo!

19 January 2011 at 01:02  
Blogger Jihee said...

ahh so many pretty things!

19 January 2011 at 04:44  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home