This Page

has been moved to new address

Oh my...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Oh my...

This Page

has been moved to new address

Oh my...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Oh my...

Wednesday, 9 February 2011

Oh my...

Oh my, oh my oh my...

Have you seen these?!?

{Found on Jeanie Jeanie which was shared by Diana}

Pixar stamps!!


Oh my, Oh my!

They aren't available until August though... sigh.
I can wait. Just. Eep.


p.s. Dear US friends, remind me in August to ask for your help to get some of these, I think I need them!!! Thanks.


p.s. Yup, I just got very excited about stamps... I also collect coins... who knew :)

Labels: , , ,

18 Comments:

Blogger Lucia said...

waaa I want the Wall-e and Up stamps! :D these are great!!

9 February 2011 at 11:07  
Blogger Ms.Lovender said...

Wow! I want them too!
I really like it.

9 February 2011 at 12:30  
Blogger Alyssa said...

oh my freakin GOSH. NEED. WANT. LOVE.

9 February 2011 at 12:57  
Blogger Che said...

SO cute!!!

9 February 2011 at 13:06  
Blogger ilene @ muchloveilly said...

NO! I HAVE NOT SEEN THESE! i LOVE them. so cute and fun!!!!

9 February 2011 at 13:32  
Blogger AbbieBabble said...

Oh man. I think I'm going to need to buy some new stamps soon. . .

9 February 2011 at 13:51  
Blogger Nikolett said...

AHHH THESE ARE ADORABLE! It'd make any envelope instantly cuter. And I think you're awesome for having what people consider "old school" collections, I collect Archie Comic Books haha.

9 February 2011 at 15:08  
Blogger Carrie said...

oh goodness - i need these too!!

9 February 2011 at 15:58  
Blogger daisychain said...

OH MY GOD. Amazing!

9 February 2011 at 18:20  
Blogger Jaime @ laviejaime said...

so so adorable! i really need to see Up! everyone i know who saw it loved it.

9 February 2011 at 18:49  
Blogger Jihee said...

OH MY GOSH SO CUTE!!! I NEED THEM!! haha

9 February 2011 at 22:36  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cuuuuute!!!!!

9 February 2011 at 23:39  
Blogger muchlove said...

WALL-E on a stamp!! I think I'd be so happy getting mail with that stamp on it, that I wouldn't care what was in the envelope, haha!
(I get excited over stamps too!)

10 February 2011 at 11:19  
Blogger Cassie said...

Think we should do some sort of mass letter sending swap with USA so we can get lots of these in August! They are incredible.
xx

11 February 2011 at 19:41  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg wall-e! i need that stamp or my life will be incomplete!

12 February 2011 at 03:38  
Blogger Emily, Resplendent Tranquility said...

No way! I'm super excited for these now, too! I used to have a stamp collection, but lately I've only been saving the stamps from international mail. That might change with the release of this set :)

12 February 2011 at 19:46  
Blogger Anjani said...

Oh My God, SO cute!

14 February 2011 at 11:29  
Blogger Unknown said...

i love pixar!!! i definitely need some as well.

16 February 2011 at 08:07  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home