This Page

has been moved to new address

Henley in Arden

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Henley in Arden

This Page

has been moved to new address

Henley in Arden

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Henley in Arden

Friday, 6 May 2011

Henley in Arden

Fact: Henley-in-Arden is in the top ten of the cutest places in England I've ever visited.

Whilst we were away for the week we stayed in a hotel just outside of the town and almost every day we either walked or drove through it... and each time I couldn't get over how cute and very English it looked.

Photo20_20
Photo21_21
Photo22_22
Photo23_23
Photo24_24

I still can't get over how gorgeous the buildings along the main street were with the painted wood, the cute lamps and amazing windows that weren't quite straight.

Happy weekend!!

Labels: , , ,

9 Comments:

Blogger AelitaX said...

really cute and beautiful :D

6 May 2011 at 10:04  
Blogger jenny stardust said...

gorgeous indeed! i've always loved those english buildings..! nice pictures!

6 May 2011 at 13:09  
Blogger ana said...

oh gosh. what an adorable site. :D

6 May 2011 at 13:45  
Blogger Antoinette Musik said...

These buildings are absolutely stunning!

6 May 2011 at 13:49  
Blogger Lindsay @ Delighted Momma said...

My husband and I are are planning a trip to England in the future and I can not wait to go! Lovely pictures.

Delighted Momma

6 May 2011 at 14:49  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lovely photos! enjoy your weekend as well :)

6 May 2011 at 15:32  
Blogger ashleyTIA said...

Is it cliche for me to say this reminds me of Cinderella's home town? So pretty and quaint.

6 May 2011 at 18:57  
Blogger julochka said...

love the diana shots!!! so grainy and dreamy!

9 May 2011 at 09:29  
Anonymous Swan said...

What is this style called? It's a favourite of mine. Even when it is really badly copied, I still love the bad copies.

10 May 2011 at 06:06  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home