This Page

has been moved to new address

Wendy just changed my life...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Wendy just changed my life...

This Page

has been moved to new address

Wendy just changed my life...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Wendy just changed my life...

Friday, 6 May 2011

Wendy just changed my life...

the cat down the road being silly

I actually have to share this here - I've tweeted about it all afternoon but if you read blogs and you've found that you're bored of seeing posts in your google reader and that you don't visit blogs or comment any where near as much as you you would like to, or perhaps used to - then visit Wendy's blog and see how your blog life can be changed too.

Seriously, my little blog mind is happily blown and I'm a happy blog reader once again,


p.s. the photo isn't at all relevant, I just like it :) silly kitty.

Labels: , ,

14 Comments:

Blogger ashleyTIA said...

thank you thank you thank you thank you. I'm totally in your debt - best Friday discovery ever!

6 May 2011 at 16:16  
Blogger Eadaoin said...

I didn't see your tweets so I'm REALLY glad you posted this, I had no idea this feature existed!!! I think you and Wendy may have just changed my life too! I've been using Google Reader for quite a while, but I missed actually seeing the blog surroundings of the posts I was reading - so this will change all that and I'm very, very glad :D

6 May 2011 at 16:27  
Blogger jenny stardust said...

what is google reader? i seem to have missed what "google reader" is.. i've always visited the blogs that had new posts.. i thought everybody did. reading posts on another platform other than the original blog is just.. weird. i guess i know those pages exist but i didn't think people actually used them.. hah.

6 May 2011 at 16:35  
Blogger Eadaoin said...

Seriously I've only been using this button for 20 mins and it's changed things completely! No more aimless wandering, nor avoiding Google Reader cause it says there's 1000+ posts for me to read! This is so much better :D

6 May 2011 at 16:37  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! This is the most amazing thing ever. I am completely obsessed. Thanks for sharing!

6 May 2011 at 17:04  
Blogger Red Boots said...

My pleasure Rhianne :) it's helped me fall back in love with blogging again, so glad I could be of help to you too. X

6 May 2011 at 17:30  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh yay, i'm off to wendy's blog un pronto!!

happy saturday to you, too, Rhianne!

7 May 2011 at 17:08  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

my goodness, i read about this feature at another blog, too (lamidge.com) --and as you put it, it changed my life. in fact, i arrived on your blog courtesy of the next button.

again, happy saturday, my friend!

7 May 2011 at 17:10  
Blogger M.M.E. said...

I'm getting giddy just thinking about it! Thank you so much for sharing! That really is a silly kitty. Perhaps he was hoping for a nice belly rub from you.

8 May 2011 at 02:08  
Blogger Young People in Love said...

off to check out this awesomeness!

also...I LIVE AND DIE for mustard yellow. True story.
so I think this means we should be friends, no?

8 May 2011 at 06:01  
Blogger elle :: dare my wild heart said...

AMAZING!

8 May 2011 at 23:29  
Blogger Nikolett said...

For some reason, I'm a total noob who still uses Blogger to sort through blog posts rather than Google Reader, so this blew my mind twice haha. And that kitty is definitely adorable :)

9 May 2011 at 04:45  
Anonymous Swan said...

Oh my goodness, thank you! It's so funny the round about ways that you can find bits of info. I'll do this!

10 May 2011 at 06:05  
Blogger Munkie said...

that is a good idea! I have to admit, I read most of my fave blogs in bloglovin', which means when I do finally get round to looking at google reader I have hundreds of other unread posts that take me too long to wade through!

10 May 2011 at 16:59  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home