This Page

has been moved to new address

Things I've learnt this week... and giveaway winner!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Things I've learnt this week... and giveaway winner!

This Page

has been moved to new address

Things I've learnt this week... and giveaway winner!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Things I've learnt this week... and giveaway winner!

Friday, 4 September 2009

Things I've learnt this week... and giveaway winner!

I've been super excited all week as in a few hours I will be on a train to London to meet a few of my girls, yeay!! I can not wait. I'm coming back tomorrow but hopefully I shall squeeze in some great food, a few cocktails, some quality catching up and maybe even some macaroons (finally!) I hope that you all have great weekends!
  1. I have a thing for stamps and this is a great way to use them!
  2. Oh pointy flat shoes - you are my fave!
  3. Is it too early for a christmas bow ring? I love love love it!
  4. I am keeping any books my future children may write because of this!
  5. These plates are so fun!

To top off all the excitement - I can now reveal the winner of the giveaway is Jennette from Boutique Stitches! Congratulations! I will email you :)



Thanks to everyone who entered and a massive thank you to Megan from Studio M.M.E for your help!



I think I will try to do another giveaway at some point - it's so much fun!!

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a good time in London Town!!!!

4 September 2009 at 13:01  
Blogger ♥Jennette♥ said...

This is awesome thanks so much!!!

4 September 2009 at 14:39  
Blogger Paulina said...

oh that ribbon bow is to die for!!! Great links this week!

Ps: Have a great time in London with the girls (ymmmm, mararoons!!!!!!)

4 September 2009 at 15:13  
Blogger nicole mountz said...

congrats to the winner! have a lovely weekend lady, cant wait to hear about it. xoxo

4 September 2009 at 16:06  
Blogger Red Boots said...

I totally did not know that stamps came in so many colours! I so want to make a stamp garland! The trouble is that new stamps have those bits in them, where when you peel them off the envelope the bits stay behind (if that makes sense at all!!!). Have a great time in London!! xx

4 September 2009 at 18:46  
Blogger Gabby said...

Have a lovely weekend and congrats to your winner!

4 September 2009 at 23:52  
Blogger M.M.E. said...

You're right, that book idea is so cool! And I'm also addicted to stamps, though I would have never thought of putting them on a cake. Thanks for all the great links!!

6 September 2009 at 22:33  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home