This Page

has been moved to new address

100+ followers giveaway!! Closed

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: 100+ followers giveaway!! Closed

This Page

has been moved to new address

100+ followers giveaway!! Closed

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: 100+ followers giveaway!! Closed

Monday, 12 October 2009

100+ followers giveaway!! Closed

This giveaway is now closed and the winner has been decided
thanks to everyone who entered!!

So in my thank you post last week I had a little note asking anyone who wanted to do a giveaway on my blog to email me (I know I'm lazy) and amazingly to my utter surprise someone did:
Jana from The Art Process.


You may have seen Jana's beautiful work last week on Ruth Writes, so here is your second chance at winning a cute pair of earrings or a stunning necklace from Jana's shop!


How to enter: Take a look at Jana's shop and comment below by 12pm GMT Friday 16th October with which pair of earrings or necklace you would like if you win. The winner will be announced Friday afternoon.

Thank you again to all my readers - I seriously love having you guys here everyday and a huge thank you to the lovely Jana for emailing me in the first place!

Good luck!

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger nicole mountz said...

ok... no panicking anyone but on my server etsy says its down for maintenance. hmm this could affect my whole entire day, no no good! well ill just stop by in a little to see her lovely shop. BUT definitely count me in, of course :)

12 October 2009 at 12:36  
Blogger Farah said...

eeeek I'm in for this one. I still can't find a film using camera for the swap. I went searching and nothing, nada,zilch! I'm so upset. =(

12 October 2009 at 15:43  
Blogger Jana Bailey said...

Etsy was down last night too. Hopefully this won't last too long :(

12 October 2009 at 16:46  
Blogger ONiC said...

im a follower of your blog already. and just follow jana's blog minutes ago :]

12 October 2009 at 18:11  
Blogger Beth said...

Well before i saw this giveaway i followed you because i loved the idea of the photo swap and i absolutely loved it. I also followed the Jana's blog too. The earrings that i loved the most were the yellow with white. Of course i'll check out your flickr. heres mine http://www.flickr.com/photos/39408869@N04/ so you can take a look at it. thanx.

13 October 2009 at 18:49  
Blogger JessicaLeighLaLou said...

You can count me in! :)

14 October 2009 at 04:05  
Blogger Nicole said...

I think the Sea Berry earrings are fun.(http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=28114446)

14 October 2009 at 13:22  
Blogger Nicole said...

And I'm a new follower! I look forward to reading more!

14 October 2009 at 13:22  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home