This Page

has been moved to new address

I love Wales: Llanddywn Island Part I

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: I love Wales: Llanddywn Island Part I

This Page

has been moved to new address

I love Wales: Llanddywn Island Part I

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: I love Wales: Llanddywn Island Part I

Tuesday, 13 October 2009

I love Wales: Llanddywn Island Part I

Finally some pictures from my favourite part of Anglesey... I loved Llanddywn Island! It was so beautiful and peaceful.

It was so easy to take lots of pictures but here are my favourite panoramic photos from the day (oh, how I love you panorama setting!) I want to go back right now!

Definitely worth the 4 hours of walking I think!

Labels: , , , ,

13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures.

13 October 2009 at 11:37  
Blogger Same New Story said...

I love these! so pretty.

13 October 2009 at 11:44  
Blogger M.M.E. said...

Absolutely! What camera are you using that has the panoramic setting?

13 October 2009 at 14:45  
Blogger nicole mountz said...

stunning!! as always :) i love the panoramic settings, too!

13 October 2009 at 15:11  
Blogger Unknown said...

SOOOOoo beautiful! I want to go there so badly.

13 October 2009 at 16:28  
Blogger Nicole said...

I love the panoramic shots! Beautiful!

13 October 2009 at 16:46  
Blogger Dionne said...

What gorgeous photos. Looks so beautiful!

Congrats, you won last weeks Studiotto giveaway on my blog! Can you email me your mailing info to spotty_zebra@hotmail.com ?

Thanks!

13 October 2009 at 17:00  
Blogger Saskia said...

I love the second shot... what a beautiful bay!

Saskia xx

PS Didn't get the second job either :( Hope something else comes along soon!

13 October 2009 at 17:46  
Blogger Unknown said...

Beautiful! I moved to Texas after growing up my whole life in California last year and I miss seeing the ocean so much. Enjoy!!

13 October 2009 at 21:19  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love panorama. I have no idea why, after being so popular in the 1990s, these faded from being "hip". Great job!

14 October 2009 at 02:13  
Blogger BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Ahhhhhhh, travel envy!!

14 October 2009 at 05:41  
Blogger Paulina said...

Love that panorama setting!!! Cant get enough of it!!!

14 October 2009 at 05:57  
Blogger Gloria said...

I walk for hours each day too.

I have only two more words for you . . . Simply beautiful!!!!!

16 October 2009 at 09:39  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home