This Page

has been moved to new address

The rest of the lomolitos photos...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: The rest of the lomolitos photos...

This Page

has been moved to new address

The rest of the lomolitos photos...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: The rest of the lomolitos photos...

Thursday, 4 February 2010

The rest of the lomolitos photos...

Although it was tempting to take photos of everything with the yellow flash - the sun was shining on Sunday and the sky was a beautiful blue. Perfect for a walk along the canal.


The water was frozen, you can just about see it in the photo above.


The photo above is the old forge - they're going to knock everything down and build houses apparently, which makes me a little sad.


We could just make out the top of Kirkstall Abbey from where we were... it looks an awful lot smaller in this photo...


I think my favourite thing about lomography cameras are the colours - I love how the sky blue contrasts with the burnt orange in most of these photos!

Labels: , , , ,

20 Comments:

Blogger Saraharmony said...

Lovely photos! So nice when you get a sunny winter's day x

4 February 2010 at 13:31  
Blogger Salou_Babe2014 said...

lovely photos Rhianne. Finally another blogger from my part of the world!!! Well almost. x

4 February 2010 at 14:16  
Blogger Kattrina said...

Those are beautiful photos Rhianne. I love the top one - absolutely breathtaking. I wish I had just half of your talent. Hope you have a great day!

4 February 2010 at 14:19  
Blogger Courtney said...

What lovely photos! The water looks so blue and refreshing. And I get sad when they knock down old places to put up new houses too.

4 February 2010 at 14:34  
Blogger Rebecca said...

Oooh yes you're right about those colours! I love the tone of the orange and blue....

4 February 2010 at 14:54  
Blogger Nicole said...

The colors are beautiful. I especially love the first photo.

4 February 2010 at 15:18  
Blogger chloĆ© said...

wow, you are so talented! what great pictures! and it always makes me sad to when people build houses on such beautiful secluded land like this!

4 February 2010 at 15:47  
Blogger M.M.E. said...

It's a great new addition to your camera family!

4 February 2010 at 16:05  
Blogger Eadaoin said...

i agree with you about the colours, they are the reason i so love lomography & holga photography also. landscapes are totally changed through the little plastic lenses :)

4 February 2010 at 16:47  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You certainly have an eye for beautiful things!

4 February 2010 at 17:26  
Blogger Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

Holy wow you are so talented. I love those photos!

4 February 2010 at 19:51  
Blogger carly mary said...

these are so beautiful!
i love love love them!

4 February 2010 at 21:18  
Blogger thegirlhassparke said...

There so lovely, i love the first, third and last one.

4 February 2010 at 23:29  
Blogger JMay said...

These photos are dreamy!

5 February 2010 at 07:03  
Blogger Unknown said...

LOVELY!! I am especially smitten with the first photo! xo

5 February 2010 at 07:16  
Blogger Britt said...

Do you have a flash on your lomography camera? I've found a place where i live that sells Diana cameras and there is one that had a flash and one without. What should i get?!

5 February 2010 at 16:13  
Blogger leila brewster photography said...

i love the colors too! :) they make me happy even though they are duller than "other" cameras..

6 February 2010 at 03:22  
Blogger BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Absolutely gorgeous photos. I really love the last one!

6 February 2010 at 05:53  
Blogger Amy said...

These are lovely. I agree with you about the colors. I have so much trouble with my Diana and color film. I'm thinking of getting a Holga, they seem to have better luck. I haven't see the lomo disposable anywhere.

9 February 2010 at 02:47  
Blogger Leigh said...

Some nice shots there, Rhi. We went for a jaunt up the canal a couple of weeks ago and the ice was soooo thick on it. Wonderful. You should stop at The Abbey Inn in Newlay for a pint, it's a great little pub with five guest ales on all the time. The perfect end to a little canal trot.

10 February 2010 at 09:03  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home