This Page

has been moved to new address

Castle Howard with tape!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Castle Howard with tape!

This Page

has been moved to new address

Castle Howard with tape!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
For the easily distracted...: Castle Howard with tape!

Thursday, 15 April 2010

Castle Howard with tape!

You may have already seen these on Katrina's blog or the notebook doodles but I'm blogging about it anyway because I am just so excited. When I first put my photoswap post together I spent hours looking for free tape strips to use and now Katrina from Pugly Pixel has some on her blog!


As soon as I saw them I knew I had to use them somehow today, so here are the photos from Castle Howard which we visited on the way back from our holiday with some fun use of tape. Hurray!

The mansion was absolutely beautiful and I now really want to watch Brideshead Revisited after looking around the house that it was filmed in.

Labels: , , ,

10 Comments:

Blogger Kattrina said...

Very fun! Love the tape. And such pretty yellow flowers.

15 April 2010 at 13:59  
Blogger The Novelist said...

The tape is so cute. The castle looks like hundreds of hidden stories waiting to be told. Trysts, espionage, and hopefully some happy endings. It would be so fun to have free reign to roam and explore every nook and cranny.

15 April 2010 at 16:41  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for sharing the tape love, Rhianne. :D and, as usual, your photos are fun and stunning. i especially love the one depicting the peacock. and how about those daffodils?!! lovely.

15 April 2010 at 17:44  
Blogger JenRem said...

Oh my, those tape strips are awesome. I must have them too. Going to get them right now!

15 April 2010 at 17:44  
Blogger AbbieBabble said...

Oh my goodness that tap is so cool. I foresee a lot of taped photos on AbbieBabble in the coming days. Thanks for sharing!

15 April 2010 at 19:21  
Blogger drollgirl said...

wah. i love these shots. just lovely. :)

15 April 2010 at 20:31  
Blogger Cassie said...

Thank you Rhianne for sharing the link to this fabulous resource.

I love the quality it gives your ever fantastic photographs.

xx

15 April 2010 at 20:57  
Blogger Diana said...

Oohh thanks for the tape link!

I just watched Brideshead and Matthew Goode is delicious in it!

15 April 2010 at 23:37  
Blogger muchlove said...

I love Katrina's tape strips! I definitely want to download it soon too.
Your photos are gorgeous, btw :)

16 April 2010 at 02:22  
Blogger Cynthia said...

I imagine that i could use this for hours! your photos are always so lovely!

19 April 2010 at 06:50  

Post a Comment

I love love love getting comments! Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home